BET Her is the best American Channel that primarily focuses on telecasting Female African American shows and movies. In the initial stage, it was termed as Centric Channel, and later, it was sold to Black Entertainment Channel and then renamed as BET Her. As of now, the BET Her does not have its own stand-alone app to install, and you can watch its limited content in BET or BET Now. The best way to stream the channel is by using live TV streaming services. Here, in this article, we have listed out the service provider that carries BET Her app on Apple TV.
How to Add BET Her on Apple TV
 Go to the App Store on your Apple TV home screen.
 Then, select the Search (lens icon) option.
 Type BET/ BET Plus and search for the app.
 From the result, select the BET NOW/ BET Plus and click the Get button.
 Click Open and launch the BET NOW/ BET Plus app on your device.
 Sign in with your pay-TV subscription.
 Choose the BET Her content and stream it on your TV screen.
Alternative Way to Watch BET Her on Apple TV
- Philo carries BET Her channel in its package, and the subscription cost is just $25 per month.
- You get 65+ live channels, including BET Her, HGTV, ESPN, History, Food Network, Disney Junior, Investigation Discovery, FXX, and much more.
- You can use Philo on three different devices at once.
- The Philo users get a seven-day free trial and unlimited cloud DVR features.
- You can install Philo on Apple TV from the App Store.
Hulu Live TV
- Hulu Live TV is an All-in-one family entertainment service that holds 70+ popular live channels.
- The BET Her app is available in Hulu Live TV Entertainment Add-on package of $72.99 a month with 7 days free trial.
- It comes with 50 hours of cloud DVR, and you can pay $14.99 a month to upgrade to 200 hours DVR.
- Using the Hulu Live TV subscription account, you can stream it with 2 devices simultaneously.
- The Hulu Live TV is compatible with Apple TV, Android TV, PlayStation, Roku, Chromecast, Tablet, Mac/window, iPad, iPhone, etc.
- BET Her can be streamed on fuboTV’s fubo Extra package, which costs you just $72.99, including seven days of a free trial.
- Along with BET Her, you get 200+ live channels like WE tv, CNN, TNT, TBS, and many more hit channels.
- You get 1000 hours of cloud DVR to record, and most of the channels are available in 4k resolution.
- fuboTV subscribers can record the content to their 250 hours DVR and can extend it to 1000 hours by paying $10.
- It supports three different devices at the same time. You can get fuboTV on Apple TV from the App Store.
- The AT&T TV users can watch the BET Her in its Ultimate package of $94.99 a month.
- The Ultimate Plan carries 65 channels like ESPN, HGTV, truTV, Freeform, Hallmark Channel, Universal Kids, Discovery, Disney, and much more.
- AT&T TV supports a wide range of devices, including Apple TV, Google TV, Chromecast, Android TV, iPad, and much more.
- The cloud DVR is limited to 20 hours, but you can upgrade it to unlimited by paying an extra of $10 a month.
- Nearly 20 subscribers can stream the AT&T TV at once.
1. How can I watch BET Her on TV?
You can connect your streaming device to your TV’s HDMI port and can stream the BET Her content.
2. Is there a BET Her app?
No, BET Her does not have its own app. However, you can stream it through service providers like Hulu Live TV, fuboTV, Sling TV, and AT&T TV.