Google TV offers a lot of interesting features to attract its users. You can download the apps and games available for Android smartphones on your Google TV. Because Google TV runs on Android OS. That means you can install entertainment apps to watch the archived content from your favorite channels. Also, you will be up to date on the latest shows and movies on your favorite channel. Now, let us see how to stream BET Her on Google TV.
BET Her is an American cable channel owned by ViacomCBS. It is a part of BET Network. BET is commonly known as Black Entertainment Television. BET network primarily focuses on Black Americans. Here, BET Her focuses on Black American Women. You can access the BET Her channel on Google TV using the BET NOW app.
How to Install BET Her on Google TV
1. Set up your Google TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Go to the home screen and select the Apps tab.
3. Then, select the Search icon.
4. In the search bar, type BET NOW and search for it.
5. Choose the BET NOW app from the search result.
6. Select the Install tab to install the BET NOW app on your Google TV.
How to Activate BET Her On Google TV
1. Open the BET NOW app and note down the activation code.
2. Go to BET NOW activation website.
3. Enter your code and click on Continue.
4. Then, sign in with your cable subscription account to verify your account.
5. Restart the BET NOW app and log in to stream all the video contents.
How to Cast BET Her to Google TV
1. Connect your smartphone and your Google TV to the same WiFi network.
3. Tap on the Cast option.
4. Select your Google TV from the list of available devices.
5. Then, open the BET NOW app and log in to your account.
6. Select a movie or TV show to play on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there an app for BET Her?
There is no individual app for BET Her. You can stream the BET Her video content with the BET NOW app.
2. What are the streaming services BET Her is available on?
You can watch BET Her on Google TV with one of these streaming services: Philo, fuboTV, or AT&T TV Now.