Atlantic Coast Conference, also called ACC Network, is owned by ESPN Inc. It is an American-based service that covers only the sports content of different schools and league matches in the Atlantic Coastal regions. ACC Network displays real-time stats and scores of several sports such as Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Tennis, Volleyball, and more. In addition to on-demand videos, the users can also check their favorite games schedule and results. Streaming ACC Network on TV using the Chromecast dongle is one of the best and most unique ways to experience your favorite sports. Chromecasting ACC network to TV is super easy and does not take much of your time. The blog walks you through the step-by-step process to Chromecast ACC Network.
Methods to Chromecast ACC Network
- Use Smartphone to Cast ACC Network.
- Use PC to Chromecast ACC Network.
Chromecast ACC Network using Smartphone
1) Power On your Android phone and connect it to the internet. Next, connect the Chromecast dongle to your TV using the manual guide or set up guide given on the Google support site. Ignore this step if you’ve already done it.
2) Go to the Play Store app and tap the Search bar.
3) Type ACC Network on the search bar using the keyboard displayed on the screen.
4) Look for the ACC Network app on the search results and select it.
5) Hit the Install button to download the app from the Play Store.
6) Open the ACC Network app after installation and sign in using your account credentials.
7) Once you’re in, play your favorite live sports match.
8) Navigate to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
9) You’ll see a pop-up menu with a list of devices, select the name of your Chromecast-connected TV and follow the on-screen steps to start the screen share.
10) Now, you’ll be able to see the ACC Network mobile app screen on your TV. Stream your desired football league match on your TV using Chromecast.
Related: How to Get ACC Network on Firestick [Possible Ways]
Chromecast ACC Network using PC
Before jumping into the steps, check the connectivity of your Chromecast device. If your Chromecast is not connected properly, you can’t cast the content from your PC to TV. So, make sure to set up the Chromecast device properly.
1) Turn On your PC and connect your PC to an internet connection with higher bandwidth.
2) Launch the Google Chrome Browser on your PC. Ensure that you’ve updated the browser to the latest version.
3) Navigate to the Search panel and type ACC Network using the keyboard.
4) Locate and click the official ACC Network website from the search results.
5) Play your favorite sports and click the three-dots icon displayed at the top-right corner.
6) Select the option Cast from the expanded menu bar.
7) Tap the name of your Chromecast device on the pop-up menu.
8) Hit the option Sources and tap the Cast tab option from the drop-down menu.
9) Now, the particular ACC Network tab will be displayed on your TV screen. Play your desired content and watch it on both TV and PC.
Frequently Asked Questions
ACC Network is available on various streaming services such as fuboTV, Hulu + Live TV, YouTube TV, Sling TV, DIRECTV STREAM, etc. You can buy a subscription for any one of these services and stream ACC Network content.
ACC Network app is available on both Play Store and App Store. So, the users can easily download the app on their phones and watch their favorite sports.
The cheapest and the best way to get ACC Network is by purchasing a subscription for Sling TV. The Sling TV subscription price is extremely low compared to other streaming services.
Yes. You can Chromecast ACC Network to TV using Smartphone or PC.