Trinity Broadcasting Network is the largest religious TV network globally. For those who want to know what is TBN channel, it is an international Christian-based network that offers family-friendly Christian programming for all ages. In addition, it also offers live streaming TV channels with movies, award-winning shows, and documentary-type programs on demand. TBN has an app for Android TV, Android, iOS, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, etc. It allows users to access 11 TBN Networks for free. Moreover, to watch TBN online, go to their official website on your computer. Let us see the ways to Chromecast TBN to your TV.
Ways to Chromecast TBN
You can Chromecast TBN using the Android or iOS app and from the browser on your desktop. It is available worldwide except few countries. If the app is not available in your country, you can use VPN services to access it.
How to Chromecast TBN using Smartphones
Make sure that your smartphone and Chromecast device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2) Once you download the app, install it on your smartphone and launch it.
3) Login to the TBN app with the account details.
4) TBN app content will now appear on your smartphone screen.
5) Go to the top-right corner to click on the Cast icon.
6) Now, it will search for devices connected under the same network.
7) Search results will show a list of all devices, and select your Chromecast device to connect.
8) Select any content on your smartphone to play on the Chromecast-connected TV screen.
Related: How to Chromecast TuneIn Radio to TV in 2 Easy Ways.
How to Chromecast TBN using Desktop
Using the Google Chrome desktop browser, you can watch TBN content online. To cast the content from your PC to a Chromecast device, connect both the devices under the same Wi-Fi.
1) On the webpage, proceed to the TBN official website. Now, the TBN page will open on your desktop screen.
2) Select Sign-in at the right corner of the desktop screen and sign in with the account details.
3) In the top-right corner of the browser window, you can find the three vertical dots icon.
4) Click on it to drop a list of options. Select the Cast icon from the list.
5) From the available list of devices, select your Chromecast device
6) Further, choose to play any content from the TBN website on your PC.
7) The selected content will play on the Chromecast-connected TV screen.
Note: You can Cast the TBN content only to the external Chromecast devices and not the Chromecast built-in devices.
With TBN, you can watch popular series like Praise, The Potter’s Touch, State of Faith, Huckabee, Inexplicable, The Chosen, and many. Stream all the programs ad-free on TBN with high-quality streaming using a Chromecast device.
Yes, you can stream TBN through streaming services like the DirecTV stream, Freeview, Sky, and more.
No, you can’t cast TBN from a mobile browser. It is possible only from the desktop or laptop browser.
TBN may not load on your TV due to minor glitches. To fix this, uninstall and reinstall the app. Restart your TV and connect it with a stable internet connection.
You can watch TBN on TV by visiting its website from the browser.