DLive is the largest streaming blockchain community in the world. Among its competitors, DLive stands out by its streaming policies and encouraging the streamers and the viewers to earn. The platform was founded in America in 2017 and acquired by BitTorrent in 2019. DLive is a very effective alternative to other streaming sites as they don’t mess with the streamer’s earnings from their live streams. DLive supports following and watching live streams by your favorite streamers. It even notifies you when your favorite creator goes live. In this article, you will find all the details about DLive on Roku.
The platform has dedicated apps for Android and iOS devices, making it easy for viewers to interact with their favorite streamers. The Roku channel store doesn’t feature DLive. Therefore, to watch DLive on your Roku device, you will have to cast it to your Roku from your Smartphone or PC.
How to Get DLive on Roku
The procedure to get DLive on Roku isn’t straightforward as it isn’t officially available. So, we will discuss the alternative methods to stream it on your Roku TV here. i.e., using Screen Mirroring
Pre-Requisite: Activate Screen Mirroring on Roku
1. Make sure your Roku device has an active internet connection
2. Using the Home button on your remote, go to the home screen.
3. Then, choose the Settings option.
4. Select the System option from the settings menu.
5. Select the Screen mirroring option and then go to the Screen mirroring Mode option.
6. Choose the Prompt option.
6. Set the Screen mirroring mode to Prompt.
Cast DLive to Roku from your Android Device
1. Connect your Smartphone and your Roku device to the same Wi-Fi connection.
2. Install the DLive app on your Android device.
3. Open the DLive app on your smartphone and Login into your DLive account.
4. Then, open the notification panel on your Android device and click on the Cast icon.
5. From the list of available devices, you need to select your Roku device.
4. Choose your Roku device name to establish screen casting.
5. Your Roku TV screen shows a pop-up requesting permission to cast from your Android device. Click on the Allow option.
6. Now, play the stream you want to watch it and it will be cast to your Roku device.
Related: How to Install and Stream TED Talks on Roku
Cast DLive to Roku from PC
1. Connect your PC and Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Right-click on your desktop, and select the Display settings option.
3. Now, click on the Connect to a Wireless Display option in the Display Settings window.
4. Select your Roku device to go ahead with screen mirroring.
5. On your Roku TV screen, select the Allow option in the pop-up to allow your PC to cast.
6. Once the connection is established, visit the official website of DLive from your browser.
7. Log in to your DLive account and watch your favorite streams on your Roku TV.
Related: How to Watch The Chosen on Roku [Easy Ways]
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is DLive available in the Roku Channel Store?
No, DLive doesn’t have an official app available for Roku. However, you can cast DLive to Roku from other devices.
2. Does DLive have an Android app?
Yes, you can download DLive on the Google Play Store to use it on your Android devices.