Are you looking for ways to stream Esquire on your Apple TV? Here, we have shown different ways to stream Esquire content. Esquire is an American Television Network, formerly known as Style Network, that telecasts show from different categories like dramas, sitcoms, fashion, and cooking. As Esquire is not available on Apple TV, you can screen mirror the content from its website or can use the OTT platform to stream.
You can install the Esquire app on your iPhone or iPad from the App Store and screen mirror it to your Apple TV. Other than that, you can use live TV streaming providers like Sling TV, fuboTV, Hulu + Live TV, and YouTube TV. These live TV providers offer Esquire channels in the lineup.
How to Watch Esquire on Apple TV
 Make sure to connect your Apple TV device to your TV’s HDMI port.
 Then, you need to connect your iPhone or iPad to the same WiFi network as that your Apple TV.
 Open any web browser on your iOS device and visit Esquire’s official website.
 Log in with the username and password.
 Now, drag down the Control Centre on the iPhone or iPad and tap the Screen Mirroring option.
 Select your Apple TV from the list of available devices.
 Finally, the iPhone/iPad screen will get mirrored to your Apple TV.
 Now, you can stream the Esquire content on your TV screen.
Use Live TV Providers to Stream Esquire on Apple TV
- Sling TV: You can install Sling TV on Apple TV and can stream Esquire content. Sling TV plans are Sling Orange- $35/month, Sling Blue-$35/month, and Combined pack- $50/month. In this pack, you get 50+ live channels with 50 hours of free DVR cloud storage.
- fuboTV: Esquire is available on fuboTV and it costs $64.99 a month. With fuboTV, you can watch 200+ channels like Discovery, Disney Junior, E!, ESPN, HGTV, and more. You can get the fuboTV on Apple TV from the App Store.
- Hulu + Live TV: Hulu offers you to watch Esquire on your Apple TV with its live TV plan. It is a great entertainment platform where you get everything under one roof. It offers 70+ channels and 60 hours of DVR cloud storage. Get Hulu on Apple TV.
- YouTube TV: YouTube TV is the popular streaming service that allows you to watch Esquire content. It broadcasts 85+ channels with an unlimited DVR cloud to record the content. You can create up to six profiles with a single subscription. Install the YouTube TV app on Apple TV.
1. How do I watch Esquire network?
You can directly install Esquire on Firestick and Roku, but for other streaming devices, you can use the streaming provider to stream its content.
2. Does Style Network still exist?
Now, the Style Network is renamed Esquire Network.