Esquire Network is an American TV channel founded in 1998. The Esquire Network was initially launched as Style Network that featured fashion, design, and lifestyle-related programming. In late 2012, Style Network was rebranded as Esquire Network. But, it is not available on cable TVs. However, you can stream Esquire on your Firestick device.
After the exit from the cable network, Esquire shifted its focus to providing more video content. Recently, Esquire has been made available for Firestick and Roku devices. As Esquire is made specially for Fire TV Stick, you can browse through the videos and products with much ease.
How to Stream Esquire on Firestick
1. Connect your Firestick device to your TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Go to the Home Screen and select the Find option.
3. Select the Search option from the menu.
4. In the search bar, type Esquire and search for it.
5. Choose the Esquire app from the search result.
6. Select the Get button to install the Esquire on your Firestick.
7. Open the Esquire app.
8. Enter your login credentials and stream Esquire video content on Fire TV Stick.
Alternative Way to Stream Esquire on Firestick
1. Install the Amazon Silk Browser on Firestick.
2. Open the Silk browser.
3. In the address bar, enter the Esquire URL (www.esquire.com).
4. Select the Sign In option.
5. Enter your login credentials to sign in to your Esquire account.
6. Now, stream Esquire titles on your Amazon Fire Stick.
How to Sign Up for Esquire
1. Go to the Esquire website.
2. Click on the Subscribe Now option.
3. Choose any plans and click on Join Now.
4. Enter your email address and payment information.
5. Click on Complete Purchase to make a transaction.
6. After the payment, your Esquire account will be activated.
Related: How to Stream Esquire on Apple TV.
1. Can you stream Esquire on Firestick?
With the Esquire app on your Firestick device, you can stream all the Esquire content.
2. How to subscribe to Esquire?
You can subscribe to Esquire by using the website (https://www.esquire.com).