Sworkit (Simply Work It) provides home fitness, weight loss programs for losing weight, and yoga. In Sworkit, there are more than 500 workouts and 900 small exercises. Thus, you can create your custom workouts and do it anytime. All the workout programs are simple and more descriptive. It is a cross-platform app, and you can watch it from Android, iOS, Apple TV, and more. Playing Sworkit on the Apple TV screen is a great option to stream workout videos with high clarity.
In addition, there is a set of unique workouts for kids, which is completely free. The free version of Sworkit allows only limited access to users, while the subscribed version allows unlimited access to fitness programs. It provides monthly subscriptions at $9.99, whereas annual subscriptions cost $59.99. It also offers a 7-day free trial.
Two Ways to Stream Sworkit on Apple TV
You can stream Sworkit on Apple TV using two different ways. They are
- Install the Sworkit app from the App Store.
- AirPlay Sworkit using iPhone.
How to Get Sworkit on Apple TV
This method is applicable only in new models of Apple TV. Because App Store is available only in 4th generation Apple TV. Make sure to connect your TV with a stable internet connection.
Quick Start Guide: On Apple TV home, select App Store >> search Sworkit >> Get >> Open >> Sign-in.
1) Turn on your Apple TV and open the App Store from the home screen.
2) In the search bar, type Sworkit and browse the app.
3) Select the Sworkit app from the search results.
4) Click Get to install the Sworkit app.
5) Now, click Open to launch the app. It will display an Activation code on your Apple TV screen.
6) To activate the app, open the browser on the phone or computer and go to the Sworkit activation website.
7) Sign-in to the Sworkit account with the account credentials.
8) It will ask for Activate Code. You should input it in the given field and click Activate.
9) Once the activation process is successful, enjoy all the workout programs on Apple TV Screen.
Related: How to Watch Beachbody on Apple TV [Two Ways]
Alternative Method to Stream Sworkit on Apple TV using iPhone
You can mirror Sworkit from iPhone to Apple TV using AirPlay. You can connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network before proceeding any further.
1) Go to the App Store on your iPhone and search for the Sworkit app.
2) Launch the app and sign in with your account credentials.
3) Enable the Airplay feature in the Apple TV. Go to Settings >> AirPlay and HomeKit >> Enable AirPlay.
4) Navigate to the Notifications panel on your iPhone and select the Screen Mirroring option.
5) Select your Apple TV device to which your phone device has to be mirrored.
6) Now, select the workouts from the Sworkit app on your iPhone.
7) Thus, the Sworkit content playing on your phone will be automatically mirrored on your TV screen.
Enjoy streaming Sworkit on your Apple TV with the 4k streaming quality. Stay fit by following the Sworkit workout instructions on a big screen.
Sworkit is so descriptive and easy to use. Workout programs are designed for beginners and intermediate users.
No. The Sworkit official app is not available on Apple TV+. It is available only on the Apple TV box.
Sworkit can make you achieve your desired size with the six-week program designed mainly for beginners. You also can manage your health activity every day with the Sworkit app.