- 9Now is available in the Amazon App Store on Firestick.
- Install 9Now: Tap Find → Select Search → Type 9Now → Select the app → Tap Get.
- Sideload 9Now: Install Downloader → Enable Install Unknown Apps for Downloader → Launch Downloader → Enter 9Now APK link → Click Go → Tap Install.
9Now is an Australian-based streaming service that offers multiple video content. It was initially launched in 2016 by replacing the service 9Jumpin. 9Now is completely free and does not include any in-app purchases. It includes popular TV shows such as Married at First Sight, The Block, Australian Ninja Warrior, Doctor Doctor, Love Island Australia, LEGO Masters, and more. 9Now is the best platform to catch up with the latest news and sports. In addition, there are plenty of kid-related programs in it. Streaming 9Now movies and TV series on Firestick gives you an immersive cinematic experience.
As 9Now is available only in Australia, the only way to unblock the geo-restrictions is by VPN. There are two ways to download 9Now on Firestick. You can either download the app from Firestick App Store or use the Downloader app to install the 9Now app on Firestick.
How to Get 9Now on Firestick
Before jumping into the steps, make sure to download your desired VPN on Firestick and connect it to the Australian server.
1) Turn On your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV and connect it with a proper internet connection.
2) Select the Find tab using the D-pad on the Firestick remote.
3) Locate and tap the Search tile.
4) An on-screen keyboard appears on the screen. Use the D-pad to navigate through letters and type 9Now.
5) Select the 9Now app from the search suggestions and click the download icon to install the app on your Firestick.
6) Open the 9Now app and follow the on-screen prompts to activate it.
How to Sideload 9Now on Firestick using Downloader
1) Navigate to the Find tab displayed on the Firestick home screen.
2) Tap on the Search tile and type as Downloader on the search box using the virtual keyboard.
3) Select the Downloader app from the search results and tap the Get or download icon to install the app.
4) Then, install a suitable VPN on your Firestick and set it to the Australian server
5) Go to Firestick Settings and click My Fire TV.
6) Select Developer Options.
7) Tap the option Install Unknown apps and enable the Downloader app by clicking the toggle button.
8) Open the Downloader app and follow the on-screen prompts to get into the app.
9) Paste the apk file link of 9Now on the URL box exhibited at the center.
10) Select Go and tap the Install button on the installation menu.
11) That’s it. Open the app on Firestick and complete the activation process to get into the app.
12) Start streaming your favorite movies and TV series on Firestick.
How to Activate 9Now on Firestick
1) Launch the 9Now app on Firestick.
2) Play any video content on the 9Now app, and you’ll see a pop-up menu on the screen.
3) Tap Log In, and you’ll find a six-digit activation code on the center of the TV screen. Take note of the activation code.
4) Open a browser on your smartphone or PC.
5) Visit the official website of 9Now.
6) Click the option Connect Your TV displayed at the top-right.
7) You’ll see two options on the screen – Log in to your Nine Account and Create a Nine Account. Choose your desired option and select it.
8) Follow the on-screen procedures to get in.
9) Now, enter the activation code on the respective box and tap Continue.
10) That’s it. Within minutes you’ll be able to access the 9Now content on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can download the app from the Amazon App Store.
If you cannot access 9Now on Firestick, follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
★ Close the app on Firestick and reopen it.
☆Update the 9Now app on Firestick.
☆ Update FireOS to the latest version.
★ Restart your Firestick and check whether this issue is resolved or not.
☆ Uninstall and reinstall the 9Now app.
Yes. 9Now is completely free to use and does not include any registration fees or in-app purchases.