We all know how to install apps and games on Firestick. By using Amazon App Store or via the Downloader app, you can download and sideload apps on Firestick. What if that you can install apps on Firestick just by entering a few digits of code. With the Filelinked app on Firestick, you can install apps on Firestick by entering a specific code. This article will give you how to install Filelinked on Firestick,
Filelinked is an application that can be used to sideload apps and games that are not available on the Amazon App Store. With the Filelinked app, you can also install multiple applications at once without any issues.
Procedure to Install Filelinked on Firestick
Filelinked app is not available on the Amazon App Store. To install the Filelinked app, you have to make some changes in the Firestick settings and need the Downloader app.
- In order to download the Filelinked app on Firestick, you have to allow access to Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Go to Settings from the Main menu. Then select Device/My Fire TV from the Settings screen.
- On the drop-down menu, select the Developer options.
- Choose Apps from Unknown Sources and then select Turn on.
Install Downloader on Firestick
- Now go to the Home screen and hover to the Search tab. Using the on-screen keyboard and with the help of the remote type Downloader.
- Suggestions will come in the midway. Select the Downloader. Now select the application.
- Then click on Get/Download to download the application.
- After installation, the app will now appear on your Home screen.
- Open the application and allow the required permissions, and accept the terms and conditions.
- And that’s it. The Downloader app is successfully downloaded.
Download Filelinked on Firestick using Downloader
- Downloader is just like a web browser where you have to type the link.
- Open Downloader, type the Filelinked download link and click the GO button.
- After the download, click the Install button. After installation, choose Done.
- Then delete the Filelinked apk by tapping the Delete button.
- Now you can find the Filelinked application on the Main menu.
How to Use Filelinked on Firestick
- Launch the Filelinked on Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- On the Welcome page, click Your Code.
- With the on-screen keyboard, enter the desired code and click Next.
- Then click Continue. And choose to Dismiss on the pop-up Newsletter.
- You will find the APKs configured for the code you entered.
- Click the Download on the right. Once the app is downloaded, click the Install button.
- The app will be installed on your Firestick.
Important Filelinked Codes
|22222222 (Pin: 4758)||Cyberflix, Terrarium TV, Cinema APK, Morph TV, MX Player, Cloud TV, Live Net TV, etc.|
|85810914||All different versions of Kodi are available. VLC Media Player and Aptoide TV are available.|
|17779393 (Pin: 2222)||Terarrium TV and Spotify app.|
|74238464||Free movie streaming apps.|
|11039868 (Pin: 1010)||All apps on this code are Ad-free. Some of the worth-mentioning apps are Bobby HD for movies and TV shows. CCleaner is also available on this code.|
More Codes can be found on the Filelinked Codes Latest application on the Play Store. Though it is not an official app, you can find new codes here.
Filelinked on Firestick: Not Working
If you have any trouble loading the Filelinked on Firestick, try the following troubleshooting techniques.
- Restart the application or uninstall and reinstall the application.
- Check for internet connectivity.
- Restart your Firestick.
- Make sure that your Firestick firmware is up-to-date or update your Amazon Firestick.
- If none of the above methods helps, try resetting the Amazon Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I download Filelinked files?
You can install Filelinked on Amazon Firestick with Downloader App. The above-mentioned steps will help you to download Filelinked files.
2. What is the best code for Filelinked?
Few more best codes with various APKs are 85810914, 76115743, 71607934, 74238464, 38069272, 34349226, 51829986.