Amazon Music is one of the most favored online music streaming services in the world right now. With Amazon Music, you can listen to unlimited ad-free songs. If you are an Amazon Prime user, you get access to the extensive music library with millions of songs in HD quality through the Amazon Music app. The Amazon Music app also supports downloading songs offline. As the Amazon Music app is available on the Google Play Store, you can install the app on your Google TV easily.
The Amazon Music app is free to download in the Google Play Store. However, you need a subscription to access the music library. Prime members get access to 2 million songs with a subscription of $12.99 per month. If you want access to the whole library, Music Unlimited subscription ($9.99/month for non-prime users and $7.99 for prime users) is the way to go. Pick out a suitable plan before installing Amazon Music on your Google TV device.
How to Add Amazon Music on Google TV
1. From the home screen, select the Search option from the main menu.
2. Then, choose the Search for Apps option.
3. Now, enter Amazon Music in the search box.
4. Next, select the Amazon Music app from the search results.
5. Then, click the Install button.
5. Tap the Open button to launch the Amazon Music app.
6. Sign in to your Amazon Music account and enjoy streaming your songs.
How to Cast Amazon Music on Google TV From Smartphone
1. Connect your Google TV and the smartphone to the same WiFi network.
2. Install the Amazon Music app on your smartphone from the Play Store.
3. Launch the Amazon Music app and sign in with your Amazon account.
4. Play any music track you want to listen to on your Google TV and click the Cast icon on the media player.
5. From the list of available devices, select your Google TV device.
6. Once the connection is established the music will be streamed to your Google TV.
Related: How to Listen to Amazon Music on Apple TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Amazon Music available for Google TV?
Yes, the app is officially available in the Google Play Store for Google TV devices.
2. Do you need a subscription to use Amazon Music?
Though the Amazon Music app is free to download in the Google Play Store, you need a paid subscription to access the content library.