- Install Apple TV+: Turn ON Vizio TV → Press the VIA button → Look for Apple TV+ → Press OK.
- You can also AirPlay Apple TV content on Vizio Smart TV from your iOS device.
Apple TV+ is a premium streaming service owned by Apple Inc. This app is pre-installed on all Apple devices, and you will get 3 months of free access to Apple TV+ with every new Apple device. The subscription price for Apple TV+ is $4.99 per month. The price may vary depending on the region you’re residing in. Vizio is one of the most popular smart TV brands in the world. This Smart TV has an intuitive interface and allows you to stream the 4K content without buffering. You can easily add apps on Vizio TV from the in-built app store. Apple TV+ is pre-installed on Vizio Smart TV 2016 or later models. In addition, you can cast the Apple TV content on Vizio TV from your iPhone or iPad.
Apple TV+ Compatible Vizio Smart TV Models
|Vizio Smart TV||Launched Year|
|P‑Series Quantum X||2019, 2020|
|P‑Series Quantum||2018, 2019, 2020|
|P‑Series||2016, 2017, and 2018|
|M‑Series Quantum||2019, 2020|
|M‑Series||2016, 2017, and 2018|
|E‑Series||2016, 2017, and 2018 UHD models|
How to Install Apple TV+ on Vizio Smart TV
Apple TV+ is pre-installed on the Vizio TVs models given above. If you have removed the app unknowingly, then refer to the below steps to install the app.
#1. Turn ON Vizio Smart TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
#2. Press the VIA button on the remote and navigate to the Apps section.
#3. Search for the Apple TV+ app and click it.
#4. Long press the OK button on the Vizio remote.
#5. Now, the Apple TV+ app will be added to your Vizio TV.
#6. Open the Apple TV+ app and log in to your account.
#7. Choose your desired content and enjoy streaming it on your Vizio TV.
How to Cast Apple TV+ to Vizio Smart TV
(1) Connect your iOS device (iPhone/iPad) to the same WiFi network as Vizio Smart TV.
(2) Open the Apple TV app on your iOS device and sign in to your account.
(3) Play your favorite content on the Apple TV app and hit the AirPlay icon on the playback screen.
(4) It will search for a supported casting device. When it is detected, tap on your VIZIO Smart TV.
(5) When AirPlay is enabled, you will get a notification on the top of the screen. Now, the video will appear on your smart TV.
(6) To stop the casting, tap the AirPlay icon again and choose your iOS device.
How to Fix Apple TV+ Not Working on Vizio TV
If you have any issues with the casting or if the AirPlay is not working on the Vizio Smart TV, do the following.
- Make sure that you enable the AirPlay feature on your Vizio Smart TV. (Press the V button → Extras → Turn On the AirPlay feature).
- Use the latest version of the iOS device.
- Update Vizio TV to the latest version.
- Check your Vizio Smart TV in the list of AirPlay-supported models.
- Update the app on your Vizio Smart TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can install the Apple TV+ app from the App Store on Vizio Smart TV.
Yes. Almost all Vizio Smart TV has AirPlay 2 support.
The Subscription price for Apple TV+ is $4.99 per month.