BabyFirst TV is an American cable channel launched in 2006. The channel is most popular among parents as BabyFirst TV produces educational content for toddlers aged 0-3. The content produced by BabyFirst TV is based on the guidelines from the panel of educationalists and psychologist experts. So, it is safe for your baby to watch and educate. Also, you can access the BabyFirst TV online on your Google TV by installing the First app.
You need to subscribe to the First application to access its contents online on your TV. The subscription cost is low as it gets for your baby to educate. The plan is offered at $39.99 per year. Also, you will get a one-month free trial. BabyFirst TV is designed with animated content for your child to enjoy and learn about the world around them.
How to Stream BabyFirst TV on Google TV
1. Connect your Google TV to the internet connection.
2. Select the Apps tab from the home screen and choose the Google Play Store.
3. Click on Search.
4. In the Search Bar, type First and search for it.
5. Choose the First app from the search result.
6. Select the Install button to install the First app on your Google TV.
7. Open the First app.
8. Log in to your account and stream the BabyFirst content on your Google TV.
How to Cast BabyFirst TV to Google TV
1. Connect your Android device and Google TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Install the First app from the Google Play Store.
3. Open the First app and log in to your account.
4. Tap on the Cast icon in the upper right corner.
5. Select your Google TV from the list of available devices.
6. Then, select any show to watch on your Google TV.
Related: How to Stream Universal Kids on Google TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does BabyFirst TV have an official app?
Yes, they have released an official app known as First.
2. How much is a subscription to the First app by Baby First TV?
BabyFirst TV offers only one plan to subscribe to the First app. The plan costs $39.99 per year.