C-SPAN stands for Cable-Satellite Public Affairs Network and is one of the American cable and satellite TV Networks. The network includes three TV channels: C-SPAN that focus on US House Representatives, C-SPAN2 which focuses on US Senate, C-SPAN3 which focuses on other government hearings and other related programs. C-SPAN Network specializes in bringing political affairs to the people’s attention. There is no C-SPAN app for Google TV or any other streaming device. Also, you will not find any dedicated TV Everywhere app. But you can stream the channel with all major cable or satellite TV service providers. Here in this section, you will deal with how to stream C-SPAN on Google TV.
Since Chromecast with Google TV is also a Chromecast device. You can access the live stream from the official site and screen mirror your mobile or laptop to stream the shows on the Google TV-connected TV. Or you can install any of the live TV streaming service providers to stream the channel live.
How to Stream C-SPAN on Google TV from PC
(1) Set up your Google TV with your TV and connect it to the home WiFi network.
(2) Now, on your laptop, open the Google Chrome app.
(3) Make sure that your laptop, either Windows or Mac, is connected to the same WiFi network as that of your Google TV.
(4) From your Google Chrome browser, visit https://www.c-span.org/networks/.
(5) Click on the TV Networks on the top-left corner.
(6) Select the appropriate channel that you want to stream.
(7) Choose the Sign-in option.
(8) Select the pay-TV service provider that you subscribed to.
Related: Fubo TV on Google TV: How to Add & Stream in 2 Ways
(9) Now, sign in with the username and password provided by the concerned service provider.
(10) Allow the channel to load on your Google TV.
(11) Right-click anywhere on the screen and choose the Cast option.
(12) Select your Chromecast with Google TV.
(13) Choose Cast Tab from the Sources drop-down.
(14) With the tab cast on the TV screen, select any video you want to want to stream.
And that is it, you are streaming C-SPAN with Google TV.
Related: How to Install BET on Chromecast with Google TV
Alternative Ways to get C-SPAN on Google TV
AT&T TV is one of the live TV streaming services that offer 100s of live TV channels and 65000+ Video On Demand movies and series. It comes with cloud DVR storage and also with multiple device simultaneous streaming. You can install AT&T TV on Google TV and enjoy C-SPAN with any of the four subscription packs offered, Entertainment ($69.99/month for 65+ channels), Choice ($64.99/month for 90+ channels), Ultimate ($94.99/month for 130+ channels), Premier ($139.99/month for 140+ channels).
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is C-SPAN available on YouTube TV?
Now C-SPAN is neither available on YouTube TV nor with Hulu, Vidgo, Philo, and Fubo TV.
2. Is C-SPAN on TV?
You can stream C-SPAN live TV channels with various cable or satellite TV Service providers on your TV. As of now, over 100 million households have got the channel in the USA.