- Cast from Android: Open Play Store > Search & Download Ace Stream app > Launch the app > Tap Cast icon > Select Chromecast device > Choose a video to play on Chromecast TV.
- Cast from PC: Launch Chrome browser > Right-Click > Cast > Select Chromecast TV name > Cast Desktop under Sources drop-down > Open Ace Stream > Play a video to watch on Chromecast TV.
Ace Stream by Innovative Digital Technologies is one of the popular open-source video players available for Android smartphones. It is more similar to VLC Media Player but with BitTorrent support. With the communication protocols support, you can Chromecast or AirPlay. i.e., you can cast offline videos or torrent downloads to your Chromecast-connected TVs from the Ace Stream Media app.
Ace Stream Media player supports all the video and audio formats, including torrent files, AVI, FLAC, MP4, MKV, AAC, Ogg, etc. Since the player has a built-in media library, you shall browse the folders for video or audio files. Since Ace Stream is an aggregate app, it includes Ace Stream Engine, Ace Media Library, VLC Media Player, Ace Stream TV, etc. It supports all the codecs, and you need not download anything externally.
How to Chromecast Ace Stream Media Player using Android
The Ace Stream app is available for Android smartphones only. You can download the app from the Google Play Store. Don’t forget to connect your smartphone to the same WiFi network as your Chromecast.
(1) Open the Ace Stream Media player on your Android smartphone.
(2) Tap the Cast icon on the top of the screen.
(3) Your Chromecast device will appear. Tap on it.
(4) Now, choose a video that you want to cast.
(5) The video will appear on your Chromecast-connected TV.
(6) If you want to stop casting, tap the Cast icon again and click Disconnect.
Apart from the Ace Stream, you can Chromecast VLC Media Player to TV and watch any video or media on a bigger screen.
How to Chromecast Ace Stream Media Player using Windows PC
You can download AceStream from the official website. Make sure you are using the latest version of the Chrome browser and your PC is connected to the same WiFi network as your Chromecast.
(1) Open the Chrome browser on your PC and right-click on the screen.
(2) Choose the Cast option on the pop-up displayed.
(3) Your Chromecast device will appear on the Extension bar. Click the Sources drop-down button and choose Cast Desktop.
(4)Your PC screen will be mirrored to your Chromecast-connected TV.
(5) Open the Ace Stream Media application and choose a video.
(6) The video will appear on the TV via Chromecast.
(7) If you want to stop casting, close the Chrome browser.
These are two ways in which you can cast Ace Stream to your TV. As the media player isn’t officially available for iOS, you cannot cast it from Apple devices. If you want a media player with iOS support, you shall cast GOM Player on Chromecast TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can. As of now, the Ace player supports Chromecast.
You can use Chromecast or any casting device to stream AceStream to your TV.
Yes. Ace Stream Live TV is available on the Play Store, and you can use it to watch OTT or IPTV.