- Cast UFC App: Open the UFC app → Sign in → Play a video → Cast icon → Tap your Chromecast.
- Cast UFC Website: Go to UFC Website → Log in → Tap the three-dots icon → Cast → Select your Chromecast → Sources → Cast tab.
UFC or Ultimate Fight Championships is America’s greatest Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) tournament. With headquarters in Las Vegas, Nevada, UFC has gained popularity worldwide in a short period. UFC is a Chromecast-supported app. So, you can cast UFC content through the official UFC app. The app is available on the app store of Android and iOS device. You can also cast UFC matches from the UFC website using the Google Chrome browser. Before following the below procedures, make sure to get a subscription to UFC Fight Pass.
How to Chromecast UFC from Smartphone
1. Make sure your Smartphone and Chromecast device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the UFC app on your Smartphone from the Play Store or App Store.
3. Open the UFC app and sign in with your UFC Fight Pass credentials.
4. Next, play the match you want to cast.
5. Then, tap on the Cast icon on the media player.
6. Now, from the list of available devices, select your Chromecast device.
7. Once the connection is established, you can watch all your favorite UFC matches on the big screen.
How to Chromecast UFC from PC
1. Make sure your PC and Chromecast device is connected to the same WiFi network.
2. Open the Google Chrome web browser on your PC and visit the official UFC website.
3. Sign in with your UFC Fight Pass credentials.
4. Further, click on the Watch option.
5. Now, sign in with your UFC account.
6. Click on the Google Custom Control icon or three-dotted menu icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
7. Choose the Cast option.
8. From the list of available devices, hit the name of your Chromecast device.
9. Then, tap Sources and select the Cast tab option.
10. Now, you can stream any UFC match on your Chromecast-connected TV.
How to Fix UFC Fight Pass Chromecast Issues
If you have any buffering issues while casting UFC Fight Pass videos, follow the below solutions.
- Update the UFC app from the respective app store.
- Update Chromecast Firmware to its latest version.
- Restart your Chromecast device or restart the UFC app.
- Sign out from the UFC app and try again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can Chromecast UFC Fight Pass videos directly from the UFC app.
You can use the Google Chrome browser to cast UFC videos from your PC.
Yes. ESPN+ consists of PPV and live videos of UFC.