- You can get CuriosityStream free trial via Prime Video Channels.
- To activate free trial: Visit Amazon website >> Sign in >> Account & Lists >> Account >> Navigate to Memberships & Subscriptions >> Prime Video Channels >> Tap Channels >> Click CuriosityStream >> Select Start Your Free Trial.
- You can also cancel the CuriosityStream free trial anytime on the Amazon website.
Are you a man of a curious mind and bored with entertainment channels that are streamed on every platform? Are you looking for an informative channel that feeds your quest for knowledge? No Worries! CuriosityStream is one such channel that allows you to stream non-fiction content from different genres like education, science, technology, and history. You can find out whether the CuriosityStream suits your interest or not by signing up for the free trial through Amazon Prime.
Does CuriosityStream have Free Trial?
CuriosityStream does have a free trial. Unlike the free trial offered by other services, you can’t get a CuriosityStream free trial directly from the website. You can get CuriosityStream’s 7-day free trial via Amazon Prime Video. CuriosityStream is available as a channel add-on on Amazon Prime. So, you need to get a subscription to Amazon Prime, which costs $14.99 per month or $139 per year, to avail the 7-day free trial of CuriosityStream.
How to Get CuriosityStream Free Trial
To access CuriosityStream free trial, you should have an Amazon Prime Video subscription. After owning a Prime Video subscription, follow the steps below.
1) Open a web browser on your smartphone or PC and visit the official website of Amazon.
2) Enter your account details to sign in to your Prime account.
3) Click the option Account & Lists at the top and select Account from the drop-down.
4) Navigate to the option Memberships & Subscriptions and tap Prime Video Channels.
5) Under the Channels tab, search for the CuriosityStream channel and click it.
6) You will be directed to the CuriosityStream free trial page. Here, select the Start Your Free Trial button.
7) Fill in the required details and hit the Start your free trial button again after reading the terms and conditions.
How to Cancel CuriosityStream Free Trial
Like every online streaming service, CuriosityStream subscription also needs to be canceled before the free trial expiration date to avoid deducting periodic billing charges. If you fail to cancel the subscription on time, then you are automatically rolled into the next month’s subscription without any prior notice from CuriosityStream.
1) Sign in to your Amazon account on the Amazon website (amazon.com) and navigate to the Prime Video Channels section.
2) Tap the Channels tab and navigate to the CuriosityStream channel.
3) Select the option Cancel Channel displayed near the CuriosityStream channel.
4) Finally, follow the on-screen prompts to cancel the CuriosityStream Free Trial.
Features of CuriosityStream:
The main features of Curiosity Stream are listed below.
- CuriosityStream primarily consists of documentaries in 4K and HD quality.
- The contents in the Curiosity Stream are regularly updated.
- You can rate your favorite shows, documentaries, etc., on CuriosityStream.
- Easily find your desired content using the search tool.
- You can also download titles on CuriosityStream and can stream them offline.
What’s on CuriosityStream
CuriosityStream is one of the best services for those who are interested in watching knowledgeable content related to education, documentaries, and factual programmings. Even though the service is limited to the non-fiction genre, it does not goes short on variety. CuriosityStream owns more than 2500 titles that cover informative and inspirational documentaries on various subjects like science, technology, history, crime, history, nature, lectures, and many more.
Some of the popular documentaries in CuriosityStream library include Royals: Keeping the Crown, Stephen Hawking’s Favorite Places, Miniverse, The History of Home, Light on Earth, Deep Time History, Antarctica: A Year on Ice, Butterfly Effect, A History of Christianity, Nature, The Secrets of Quantum Physics, The story of Maths, etc.
Subscription Plans on CuriosityStream
If you like to subscribe to CuriosityStream, then you need to get any one of the subscriptions listed below.
|Monthly Subscription||$2.99 per month|
|Yearly Subscription||$19.99 per year|
|Multiple Screen support||❌|
|Monthly Subscription||$9.99 per month|
|Yearly Subscription||$69.99 per year|
|Multiple Screen support||✅|
Is CuriosityStream Worth it?
CuriosityStream offers hundreds of hours of original content with no ads or commercials. The Child-friendly filter with password is one of the striking features of CuriosityStream. It also comes up with an option for Offline viewing. On the whole, CuriosityStream is one of the power-packed streaming services that offer valuable content for non-fiction lovers. If you are a curious-minded person, CuriosityStream will be undoubtedly worth every penny.
Other Free Trial Guides:
In addition to CuriosityStream, the below-given streaming services also offer plenty of documentary titles. You can also get a free trial of these services.
- How to Get EPIX Free Trial
- How to Get Amazon Prime Video Free Trial
- How to Get Netflix Free Trial
- How to Get a Peacock TV Free Trial
Frequently Asked Questions
No. You need to get a subscription to access CuriosityStream content.
CuriosityStream has two plans, Standard HD and Premium 4K.
* Standard HD – $2.99 per month or $19.99 per year.
* Premium 4K – $9.99 per month or $69.99 per year.
With Amazon Prime, you cannot avail CuriosityStream entirely for free. There is a free trial option for CuriosityStream that Amazon Prime Members can enjoy. After the expiration of the free trial, you have to pay for the service.