Discovery Inc. has got yet another channel on their channel line called Discovery Life. The live TV is based in America, and you can stream with a participating pay-TV service provider. It features various series and special shows from TLC. The main programs will come under different categories like medical emergencies, pregnancy, childbirth, addiction, mental illness, etc. Most of the programs feature human health and lifestyle for healthy living. So, you may look for ways to stream Discovery Life on Google TV.
After signing in with a pay-TV service provider, you can stream the Discovery Life titles with the help of the Discovery Life Go app. Alternatively, you can sign in with any of the service providers to start streaming. Also, you can stream the channel without cable on streaming services like Discovery Plus, Hulu + Live TV, Philo, Sling TV, etc.
How to Add & Activate Discovery Life on Google TV
1. Turn on your Google TV and connect it to the internet.
2. When you get the Home screen, go ahead to choose the Search option.
3. Type Discovery Life Go on the search screen. Or use Google Voice Assistant to search for the same.
4. Select the app from the search results.
5. Click on the Install button on the next screen.
6. Once the app is installed, open the Discovery Life Go app and choose Sign in.
7. An activation code will appear on the screen.
8. Go to https://www.discoverylife.com/activate from any web browser.
9. Enter the activation code and click Activate.
10. Then log in with any participating pay-TV service provider that you are subscribed to.
11. Restart the app on your Google TV device, and the content will appear.
Related: How to Install NBC Sports on Chromecast with Google TV
Alternative Ways to stream Discovery Life on Google TV
1. Install the Discovery Life Go app on your Android or iOS smartphone from the Play Store or App Store.
2. Make sure to sign in with your pay-TV service provider for streaming.
3. Connect your Chromecast with Google TV and your smartphone to the same WiFi network.
4. Browser or search for a title and start playing it on your handheld.
5. Tap the Cast icon on the top-left corner of the screen.
6. Select your Chromecast with Google TV device from the list of available devices.
7. Now, the video will be streamed on your TV screen.
Related: How to Get DIY Network on Google TV [2 Different Ways]
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Discovery apps are on Android TV?
Yes, you can get all the Discovery apps like Discovery Plus, Discovery Go, Discovery Life Go apps on your Android TV. The app is available on the Android TV Play Store.
2. What channels are on Discovery?
Discovery Network is home to 14 different channels, including Discovery, TLC, Animal Planet, Food Network, HGTV, ID, A&E, History, Lifetime, OWN, Travel, Science Network, etc.
3. What are the popular shows to stream on Discovery Life?
Some of the popular Discovery Life shows include Trauma: Life in the ER, Addicted, Diagnose Me, Freaky Eaters, Shocking Family Secrets, High School Moms, Shock Trauma Edge of Life, etc.