From VEWD Store: On JVC TV, open Vewd App Store > Search tab > Type & search Disney Plus > Select the app > Install > Open > Sign In.
On JVC Android TV: From home screen, select Apps > Google Play Store > Magnifier icon > Search Disney Plus > Select the app > Click Install > Select Open > Login to stream.
On JVC Roku TV: Press Home button > Select Search > Type as Disney Plus > Select the app > Add Channel > Ok > Go to Channel > Sign in & stream.
Via Casting from Android/iOS: Download & Launch Disney+ > Login > Select a title > Cast icon > Choose JVC Smart TV to stream the video on it.
Disney+ is one of the premium streaming services to watch anything between popular movies, classic shows, throwbacks, etc. Disney Plus has titles in 4K, and the users can stream on up to four devices simultaneously. JVC is a smart TV brand with many preinstalled streaming apps like YouTube and Netflix. Unfortunately, if you want to access Disney Plus on JVC Smart TV, you need to install the app manually.
Since JVC Smart TVs run on different OS, the installation of the app differs based on the operating system. The procedure to get Disney+ on JVC Smart TV differs as the device works on VEWD OS, Android OS, and Roku OS.
How to Install Disney Plus on JVC Smart TV [VEWD App Store]
(1) Turn on your JVC Smart TV and wait for the home screen to appear. Ensure to check if it has robust WIFI connectivity.
(2) Navigate to the Vewd App Store and select it.
(3) Now, you will get a list of apps available on the Vewd App Store. Go to the Search tab.
(4) With the help of the on-screen keyboard, type Disney + or Disney Plus and search.
(5) Select the app from the results.
(6) On the next screen, click the Install button to install the Disney Plus app.
(7) Open the app and sign in with your Disney Plus account.
(8) Then, stream your favorite title or shows of Disney Plus on JVC TV.
How to Download Disney Plus on JVC Smart TV [Android OS]
(1) On your JVC Android TV, navigate to select the Apps.
(2) Now, hover over the tile to select the Google Play Store.
(3) Click the Magnifier icon and type Disney Plus.
(4) Select it when you get the suggestions.
(5) Hit the Install button to download it.
(6) Choose Open to launch the Disney+ app on your JVC smart TV.
How to Get Disney Plus on JVC Smart TV [Roku OS]
(1) Press the Home button after turning on your JVC Smart TV with Roku OS.
(2) Select the Search option and type Disney Plus using the virtual keyboard.
(3) Select the desired app tile when the search result appears.
(4) On the channel info window, select Add Channel.
(5) Choose Ok if you get any prompt to proceed with installing the app.
(6) Now, launch the Disney+ app on your Roku-powered JVC TV.
(7) You shall Sign in to start streaming Disney+ titles on your TV.
How to Watch Disney Plus to JVC Smart Via Casting
You can directly cast Disney+ titles from your smartphone if you own an old JVC smart TV.
(1) Download and install the Disney+ app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store on your Android or iOS.
(2) Connect your JVC TV and smartphone to the same WIFI.
(3) Launch and log in to your Disney+ account with the necessary sign-in details.
(4) Go ahead, select any title to begin playing, and click on the Cast icon.
(5) Choose your JVC smart TV name from the available devices connected to the same WIFI.
(6) When the connection establishes, you will find your Disney+ title on your JVC TV.
What’s New on Disney+ in 2022
It is one of the streaming apps that add support for the in-built parental controls. Thus the users can prevent kids and adults from accessing immature titles on Disney+. In addition, it lets the users set a 4-digit pin to lock the profile for additional security.
Whether you want to watch the past seasons of the timeless classics or the latest series episodes, Disney+ has got you covered. The library of Disney+ gets updated with new titles like TV shows, originals, classic movies, etc., every week. Besides streaming, you can download titles for offline access.
Disney+ Plans & Pricing
As said, Disney+ is a subscription service, and it costs $7.99/month and $79.99/year. Apart from the standard plan, it is available as a bundle, Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ at $13.99/month. There is no 7-day free trial by Disney+ for new users.
Since Disney+ has gained hype among entertainment fans quickly, the service will be available at $10.99 in December 2022.
Why Can’t I Get Disney Plus on JVC Smart TV
If you can’t find Disney Plus on JVC TV, then it may be due to geo-restriction. Unlike Netflix, Disney Plus is initially available in the US and its territories. It is available in 104 countries. In some countries like India, the Disney Plus app is integrated with the Hotstar app. So, make sure you use it in a country where Disney Plus is available.
Disney Plus app content is available in 17 languages. You will find all the popular titles from PIXAR, Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, etc. So, you can stream the best of Disney cinemas now in your comfort space in high quality.
Apart from geo-restrictions, the Disney Plus app is not on JVC smart TV if your TV isn’t compatible with the app.
Disney Plus Not Working on JVC Smart TV: Causes & Fixes
Disney+ may not work if there is any internet connectivity issue, geo-restrictions, server issues, outdated app, and device firmware. To fix up the issue, you need to try the below fixes.
- Connect your JVC TV to an uninterrupted WIFI.
- Try general fixes like updating the app and device.
- Relaunch the app.
- Restarting your JVC TV.
- Allow the Disney+ server to work if it is down.
- Ensure the subscription is active. If not, renew it.
That was all about installing Disney Plus app on your smart TV. With this app, users can enjoy watching video content from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic. This app is available on a wide range of devices, including smartphones like Android and iOS and streaming devices like Firestick, Roku, Google TV, etc.
Disney Plus Compatible Device
There are multiple Smart TVs on which you can stream Disney+ titles.
- Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV
- Disney Plus on Philips Smart TV
- Disney Plus on Panasonic Smart TV
- Disney Plus on Sharp Smart TV
- Disney Plus on Vizio Smart TV
- Disney Plus on LG Smart TV
- Disney Plus on Sony Smart TV
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can use the Vewd App Store/Google Play Store/Roku Channel Store to install the apps on your JVC Smart TV.
You can add the Disney Plus app from the app store based on the OS in which it is running.
Yes. Check our guide to fix the Disney Plus error code 83