- JVC Smart TV has three different OS. Based on the OS, the installation steps required to get the Disney Plus app varies.
- On JVC VEWD TV: Open Vewd App Store → Search tab → Search Disney Plus → Select the app → Install.
- On JVC Android TV: Select Apps → Google Play Store → Magnifier icon → Search Disney Plus → Select the app → Install.
- On JVC Roku TV: Press the Home button → Select Search → Type Disney Plus → Select the app → Add Channel.
- On JVC Fire TV: Go to Find → Search → Disney Plus → Get.
- After the installation, you need to activate the app using the Disney+ activation website.
Disney Plus is a premium streaming platform that is available in more than 100 countries. With the Disney+ app, you can watch video content from Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars, Nat Geo, and more. The Disney Plus app is available for all the models of JVC Smart TV. Though some apps like Netflix are pre-installed with the JVC Smart TV, Disney+ is not pre-installed with the TV. You need to install the app manually from the respective app store.
Apart from installing the app, you can also cast the app from your smartphone. As the app is compatible with the built-in Cast support, you can screen mirror the app easily. Let’s see the different installation guides to get the Disney Plus app.
How to Install Disney Plus on JVC Smart TV [VEWD App Store]
(1) Turn on your JVC Smart TV and wait for the home screen to appear. Ensure to check if it has a robust WIFI connectivity.
(2) Navigate to the Vewd App Store and select it.
(3) Now, you will get a list of apps available on the Vewd App Store. Go to the Search tab.
(4) With the help of the on-screen keyboard, type Disney + or Disney Plus and search.
(5) Select the app from the results.
(6) On the next screen, click the Install button to install the Disney Plus app.
How to Download Disney Plus on JVC Smart TV [Android OS]
(1) On your JVC Android TV, navigate to select the Apps.
(2) Now, hover over the tile to select the Google Play Store.
(3) Click the Magnifier icon and type Disney Plus.
(4) Select it when you get the suggestions.
(5) Hit the Install button to download it.
(6) Choose Open to launch the Disney+ app on your JVC smart TV.
How to Get Disney Plus on JVC Smart TV [Roku OS]
(1) Press the Home button after turning on your JVC Smart TV with Roku OS.
(2) Select the Search option and type Disney Plus using the virtual keyboard.
(3) Select the desired app tile when the search result appears.
(4) On the channel info window, select Add Channel.
(5) Choose Ok if you get any prompt to proceed with installing the app.
(6) Now, launch the Disney+ app on your Roku-powered JVC TV.
How to Download Disney Plus on JVC Smart TV (Fire OS)
(1) On your JVC Fire TV, tap the Find icon on the home screen.
(2) Select the Search tile from the Find menu.
(3) Now, search for the Disney Plus app using the on-screen keyboard.
(4) Select the Disney Plus app from the search results.
(5) Tap the Get or Download button to install the app on your Fire TV.
(6) After the installation, tap the Open button to launch the app.
How to Activate & Watch Disney Plus on JVC Smart TV
After the installation, you need to activate the app from the Disney+ official website. Without the activation, you can’t stream any video content.
(1) When you open the app for the first time, you will get the Sign In screen. Tap the Sign In button.
(2) You will get an 8-digit activation code. Note down the code.
(3) Take your smartphone or PC and go to the Disney Plus activation website (www.disneyplus.com/begin).
(4) Enter the activation code in the specified area and tap the Continue button.
(5) Now, sign in with your Disney Plus account and complete the activation.
(6) After that, the Disney Plus app on your JVC TV will be activated. You can watch any of the video content.
How to Watch Disney Plus to JVC Smart Via Casting
If the Disney Plus app is not available on your JVC Smart TV, you can cast the app from your smartphone.
(2) Connect your JVC TV and smartphone to the same WIFI.
(3) Launch the app and log in to your Disney+ account.
(4) Go ahead, select any title to begin playing, and click on the Cast icon.
(5) Choose your JVC Smart TV name from the available devices.
(6) When the connection establishes, the video from Disney Plus will be cast on your JVC TV.
Disney+ Plans & Pricing
As said, Disney+ is a subscription service, and it costs $7.99/month with ads. To get ad-free streaming, you can buy the Disney+ Premium plan, which costs $10.99 per month or $109.99 per year. Apart from the standard plan, it is available as a bundle, Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ at $13.99/month. Get any of the subscriptions from the Disney+ website.
Why Can’t I Get Disney Plus on JVC Smart TV
If you can’t find Disney Plus on JVC TV, then it may be due to geo-restriction. Unlike Netflix, Disney Plus is initially available in the US and its territories. It is available in 104 countries. In some countries like India, the Disney Plus app is integrated with the Hotstar app. So, make sure you use it in a country where Disney Plus is available.
Apart from geo-restrictions, the Disney Plus app is not on JVC smart TV if your TV isn’t compatible with the app.
Disney Plus Not Working on JVC Smart TV: Causes & Fixes
Disney+ may not work if there is any internet connectivity issue, geo-restrictions, server issues, outdated app, and device firmware. To fix up the issue, you need to try the below fixes.
- Connect your JVC TV to an uninterrupted WIFI.
- Try general fixes like updating the app and device.
- Relaunch the app.
- Restarting your JVC TV.
- Check the Disney+ server if it is down.
- Ensure the subscription is active. If not, renew it.
That was all about installing Disney Plus app on your smart TV. With this app, users can enjoy watching video content from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic. This app is available on a wide range of devices, including smartphones like Android and iOS and streaming devices like Firestick, Roku, Google TV, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can use the Vewd App Store/Google Play Store/Roku Channel Store to install the apps on your JVC Smart TV.
You fix the Disney Plus error code 83 by connecting your TV to a stable WiFi connection.