ESPNU is a division of ESPN Inc. There is no specific application or website to stream ESPNU. You can use the official website of ESPN or the ESPN app to view the contents of ESPNU. ESPNU is a unique channel that broadcasts college-level sports shows. There are more than 85 million American households who have subscribed to this channel. Also, you can use devices like Google TV to stream ESPNU.
ESPN supports Google TV as it runs on Android OS. With the ESPN app, you can cast ESPNU videos from smartphones to Google TV. A steady internet connection and a cable TV subscription account are needed to access the ESPNU content. You can also use streaming services like Sling TV on Google TV to gain access to ESPNU content.
How to Stream ESPNU on Google TV
1. Set up Google TV and connect to an internet connection
2. Go to the Home Screen and select the Apps tab.
3. In the Search Bar, type ESPN and search for it.
4. Choose the ESPN app from the search result.
5. Select the Install button to download ESPN on your Google TV.
6. After the installation is complete, open the ESPN app.
How to Activate ESPNU on Google TV
1. Open the ESPN app. The ESPN activation code will display on your screen.
2. Go to the ESPN activation website and enter the Activation Code.
3. Then, click Continue to verify your cable TV subscription account.
4. Now, you can log in to the ESPN application on your TV to stream ESPNU contents
How to Cast ESPNU on Google TV
1. Go to the ESPN website on the latest version of the Google Chrome browser.
2. Login with your cable TV subscription account.
3. Navigate to the ESPNU tab and play any video of your choice.
4. Click on the Three-Dotted option on the Chrome browser
5. Click on the Cast option from that menu.
6. Now, select your Google TV.
7. Finally, you can stream ESPNU videos on your TV.
Related: How to Install ESPNU on Roku.
1. What is the cheapest way to stream ESPN?
Sling TV is the least expensive way to stream ESPN content.
2. Does YouTube TV have ESPN?
Yes, YouTube TV has the ESPN channel in its lineup.