- Install Eurosport: Open App Store → Click Search → Type Eurosport → Select the app → Tap Get → Open Eurosport → Sign in → Play any video.
- Cast Eurosport Player : Install Eurosport on iPhone/iPad → Open → Log in → Play a video → Click the AirPlay icon → Select your Apple TV.
Eurosport is one of the best sports TV networks available around the world. This app lets you know about match updates and post-match highlights from Football, Cricket, Cycling, Tennis, MotorSports, Formula1, and more. Eurosport is a premium service, and only users with a Eurosport Pass subscription can access the content on the Eurosports app. You can install the Eurosport Player app from the App Store on Apple TV 4K or later models. For AppleTV 3rd Generation or older models, you can directly cast the Eurosport content from your iPhone or iPad.
How to Get Eurosport on Apple TV
Before going into the steps, connect the Apple TV to Wi-Fi.
(1) On your Apple TV, navigate to the App Store and open the app.
(2) The App Store will open. You will see buttons like Featured, Top Charts, and more.
(3) Go to the Search option.
(4) The on-screen keyboard will appear. Type Eurosport Player and search for it.
(5) Select the Eurosport Player app from the list of apps.
(6) On the next screen, select the Get icon to install the app on Apple TV.
(7) After the download is completed, select the Open icon to launch the app.
(8) Sign in with your Eurosport Pass account and watch your favorite live sports matches.
Alternate Way to Stream Eurosport on Apple TV
If you are an Apple TV 3rd Generation or older device user, you can use this method.
(1) Connect your iOS device to the same WiFi network as your Apple TV.
(2) Launch the Eurosport Player app on your iPhone/iPad. If you haven’t installed the app, install the app from the App Store and sign in to your account.
(3) Play any video of your choice and click the AirPlay icon at the top.
(4) The iOS device will search for nearby Apple devices. When your Apple TV is detected, tap on it to cast the video.
(5) Enjoy streaming the Eurosport video on your tvOS.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can directly install the Eurosport app from the app store on Apple TV.
No. You need to get a Eurosport Pass subscription to access the videos on the Eurosport app.