Are you a fan of Formula 1 races and want to stream it on Firestick? Then the F1 TV app is all you need. While it is available for different devices, Fire TV has no official support yet. However, this section will help you out with an alternative approach, and you will not miss F1 on Firestick. It is a one-stop destination to get the latest news, analysis, etc. Thus you will never miss anything related to Formula 1 races, including news, analysis, results, telemetry data, etc. With the Pro version, users can live stream all the races, qualifications, F2 and F3 Porsche Supercup, etc. The on-demand content you can stream with F1 on Firestick includes full race replays, highlights, F1’s historic race archive, etc. The F1 app brings live leaderboard data, full access to live timing, live driver maps, and more.
Update: F1 Franch Grand Prix Weekend (Round 12) is all set to take place from July 22, 2022. On the first day, a practice session will be held, and a qualifying round on the second day, while the final race will take place on the third day. The event may take place over 53 laps of 5.842 km Circuit Paul Ricard in Le Castellet on July 24, 2022.
F1 2022 Schedule
|17||Sep 30-Oct 02||Singapore|
|19||Oct 21-23||United States|
|22||Nov 18-20||Abu Dhabi|
F1 Plans & Pricing
Formula 1 or F1 is a subscription-based sports app and is available at different prices and plans.
- The monthly subscription price of F1 costs $2.99, and the Annual plan costs $26.99
- Pro Monthly costs $9.99, and the Annual plan costs $79.99
- Pro Monthly FT costs $9.99 while Annual Pro FT costs $79.99
How to Install F1 TV on Firestick
Both the F1 and F1 TV app isn’t available for Firestick officially. Hence, this section guide you with the steps to sideload the F1 apk using Downloader on Fire TV. If you haven’t installed Downloader on Firestick, check our guide on how to install Downloader for Firestick.
Pre-Requisite: To enable Unknown Sources, go to Firestick Settings > My Fire TV > Developer options > Install Unknown Apps > Downloader > Turn On.
(1) Press and hold the Home button on the remote to choose Apps and select App Library.
(2) Navigate and select the Downloader app.
(3) The app will show you a series of prompts, and you should accept them.
(4) If you get the Downloader app with the Home tab selected, click on the URL field.
(5). Enter the URL of the F1 apk or the F1 TV apk with the help of the Fire remote and on-screen keyboard. Click on the Go button.
(6) With this, the F1 apk file will start downloading on Firestick.
(7) On the installation window, select the Install button.
(8) After it gets installed and you see the app installed notification, press Done.
(9) On the Download pop-up, click Delete to remove the apk file of F1TV.
(10) When prompted to confirm removing it, select Delete once again.
(11) Now, you can enter the F1TV login details and watch F1 TV on Firestick.
How to Watch Fl on Firestick using Silk Browser
With the help of Silk Browser on Firestick, you shall stream F1 live sports events on your TV. Get the browser installed on your Fire TV and proceed with the steps below.
(1) Launch Silk Browser from the Fire TV home or from the apps section.
(2) Select the Accept terms button on the notification.
(3) Silk Browser will open up with the Bing.com website by default.
(4) Type in the F1 official website URL and press Go.
(5) When the webpage loads up, select the Racing tab and click on Formula 1 Race.
(6) Click on the title of your choice, and you shall start streaming F1 V on Fire Stick.
How to Install F1 TV App on Firestick for Free
To watch Formula 1 live races and other events, Fire TV users can rely on the Lepto Sports apk. It is a third-party streaming app with which you can live sports events from more than 80 channels. Lepto Sports is more like using HD Streamz and Thop TV.
- Install Downloader on Firestick
- Enable Unknown Sources
(1) Click on the Downloader tile from the Fire TV home to launch it.
(2) If prompted, select Allow and OK to proceed.
(3) When the Downloader home appears, select the Home tab.
(4) On the URL field, enter the Lepto Sports apk link, and press GO to download.
(5) When the download gets over, select Install.
(6) On the following screen, select Open.
(7) Now, you shall select Formula 1 Live from the list of channels to start streaming F1 TV on Firestick.
How to Get F1 on Firestick without Cable
Firestick users can watch the F1 TV app or channel with access to different streaming services. This include
- Sling TV
- YouTube TV
- Hulu Live TV
If you have an ESPN subscription, then streaming Formula 1 races is easy on Firestick. Choose ESPN or ESPNEWS channel and sign in using cable TV provider login details. Otherwise, get a subscription from the ESPN app to watch F1 on Firestick.
Sling TV ($30 to $45/month)
Whether you have a Sling Orange+Blue or Sling Orange subscription, then you can stream F1 live races. You shall choose ESPN or other ESPN channel lineups to enjoy Formula 1 live streaming. The additional advantage is you can record any F1 matches with its DVR storage. If you don’t have the app, use our guide to install the Sling TV on Firestick.
YouTube TV ($65/month)
With a YouTube TV subscription, Fire TV users can watch Formula 1 matches or races. It has lots of live TV channel support. So, just choose ABC or ESPN or ESPN 2 to watch the F1 on Fire TV with the YouTube TV app. Check our guide on how to install YouTube TV on Firestick.
Hulu + Live TV ($55/month)
Firestick users can stream Formula 1 races with the help of the Hulu Live TV subscription. Make sure you are choosing between ABC or ESPN channel lineup to watch it. You can even record the events on its cloud DVR to stream at any time. Install the Hulu on Amazon Firestick using our step-by-step guide.
With fuboTV, you can watch live and on-demand programs. In the same way, you can use the fuboTV app to watch the F1 channel on Firestick. Choose the ESPN channel or ESPN2 to watch it.
That was all about installing the F1 TV app on Firestick. With any of the ways, you install and use it on Firestick, and you will not miss out on the upcoming F1 racing events. If you don’t prefer sideloading, then stream F1 on any of the streaming services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Watch Formula 1 live using sports channels like Fox Sports, Sky Sports, Star Sports, Spart Sport, RTL Germany, Shanghai TV, and more.
Yes. F1 is location-specific, and you cannot access it outside the United States and United States territories. In order to unblock this limitation, a VPN is all the way recommended with the F1 app.
Yes. The F1 app lets you stream replays as well as highlights without any limitations.
You can watch Formula 1 live stream for free with a VPN connection.
Yes. The F1 live video app is available for USA customers.
You can stream Formula One TV races on ESPN or ESPN2.
To watch F1 on Amazon Prime, you need to have an F1 TV Pro subscription.
No. There is no official version of the F1 TV Fire Stick app launched on the Amazon App Store.