- Fios TV is not available for Amazon Firestick.
- Using Downloader: Get Downloader >> Enable Install Unknown Apps for Downloader >> open Downloader >> Enter Fios TV apk >> Go >> Install >> Open >> Watch Fios TV.
- Via Screen Mirroring: Enable Screen Mirroring on Firestick >> Install Fios TV on Android >> Go to the Notification Panel >> Tap the Cast icon >> Select Firestick >> Open Fios TV >> Play a video.
Fios TV is the best streaming service that comprises hundreds of live TV channels and thousands of on-demand content. You can watch Fios TV anywhere with a subscription. You can also download and watch the media content offline. On Fios TV, you can filter the media content by genre, ratings, favorite channels, and more. If you want to watch Fios TV on Firestick, you have to sideload the app on Firestick. Alternatively, you can screen mirror the Fios TV app from your smartphone to Firestick.
Fios TV Subscription Plans & Pricing
You can choose any subscription plan given below for unlimited entertainment.
- The Most Fios TV: Costs $110 per month with 425+ channels.
- More Fios TV: Priced at $90 per month with 300+ channels.
- Your Fios TV: Costs $70 per month for 125+ channels.
- Fios TV Test Drive: Cost you around $70 per month for 70+ channels.
- Mundo Total TV ( Spanish): The price starts at $110 per month with 255+ channels.
- Mundo TV (Spanish): Costs $90 per month.
How to Download Fios TV on Firestick
Fios TV isn’t officially available on the Amazon App Store, and you cannot get it installed on your Firestick directly. The following steps will let you sideload Fios TV on Firestick in an easy way.
1) Click on the Find button on the Fire TV home screen.
2) Select the Search option.
3) Type and search for Downloader.
4) Select the Downloader app from the search results.
5) Then, click on Download to install the Downloader app on Firestick.
6) Now, click on Settings.
7) On the next screen, click on My Fire TV.
8) Next, click on the Developer options.
9) Select the option Install Unknown Apps and choose the Downloader app.
10) Turn On the Unknown Sources for Downloader.
11) Now, open the Downloader app.
12) Click on Allow to access the media and files on your device.
13) Enter the Fios TV APK link (https://bit.ly/3KrVMfb) in the URL field and click on Go.
14) Wait for the Fios TV APK file to be downloaded on your Firestick.
15) Once downloaded, click Install.
16) Tap Open to launch the Fios TV app.
17) Sign in to your Fios TV account and watch the contents on Firestick.
How to Watch Fios TV on Firestick Via Screen Mirroring
It is recommended to proceed with the below guidelines after downloading the Fios TV app from the Google Play Store.
1) Connect your Android device and Firestick to the same WiFi network.
2) Hold the Home button on the Firestick remote to bring up the Shortcut menu screen.
3) Navigate and select the Mirroring option.
4) Now, you will get a window that displays the name of your Firestick device.
5) On your Android device, go to Notification Panel.
6) Select the Cast icon. The name may vary based on your device.
7) Now, select your device name to cast FiosTV on Firestick.
8) When both devices are connected successfully, launch the Fios TV app.
9) As the Android screen is mirrored, play any content on the Fios TV and watch it on your Fire TV.
Features of Fios TV
- Parental control features limit your kids from accessing mature content.
- It has limited cloud DVR storage ranging from 50 to 400 hours based on the subscription plan.
- Record and watch the content offline using DVR storage.
- Fios TV has Interactive Media Guide (IMG) to easily search content.
- Subscribed users can create their own channel list.
- It has a Bookmark feature to organize your playlist.
Fios TV App on Firestick Not Working: Possible Fixes
If the Fios TV app is not working on Fire TV Stick, follow the below troubleshooting techniques.
- Connect your Fire TV to a different WiFi. Also, check if it has the fastest speed.
- Force close the app and relaunch it.
- Try clearing the cache on Firestick.
- Ensure you have logged into your account with the necessary details.
- Check and update the app on Firestick.
- Delete and reinstall the app.
- Update Firestick with the latest version.
- Lastly, reset Firestick and check if you can access FiosTV on Fire TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. The app isn’t yet compatible with Fire TV devices, and thus, you cannot find it on the Amazon App Store.
Though you cannot access the Fios TV app on Firestick directly, you can sideload the app using Downloader or ES File Explorer on Firestick.