Do you want to watch sports in the Spanish language? You can watch it on the Fox Deportes channel, which is a division of Fox Sports. For their comfortability, Fox Sports has released a separate network known as Fox Deportes. So, you can enjoy your favorite sports match in the Spanish commentary on the Fox Deportes channel that you can watch on your Google TV. You can learn more about Fox Sports by reading below.
Fox Deportes is an American sports network launched in 1993. It is the longest-running cable channel in the history of American cable TV networks. It has also released an official app known by the same name. Unfortunately, the Fox Deportes app does not support Google TV. However, you can use the screen mirror feature to watch sports on your Google TV. You can also follow the procedure below to do the same.
How to Stream Fox Deportes On Google TV
1. Connect your Android device and Google TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Install the Fox Deportes app from the Google Play Store.
3. Tap on Cast from the Notification Panel.
4. Select your Google TV from the list of available devices.
5. Then, open the Fox Deportes application.
6. Login with your cable TV subscription account.
7. Select any sports event to watch on your Google TV.
How to Stream Fox Deportes on Google TV Using PC
1. Connect your PC and Google TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Visit the official website of Fox Deportes.
3. Select any sports match.
4. Right-click using the mouse. A pop-up menu will appear on the screen.
5. Select the Cast option from the menu.
6. Choose your Google TV from the list of available devices.
7. Now, you can enjoy watching Fox Deportes on your TV.
Related: How to Stream Fox Deportes on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I watch Fox Deportes in the Spanish language?
Yes, you can watch Fox Deportes in the Spanish language.
2. Is Fox Deportes on YouTube TV?
No, Fox Sports is not available on YouTube TV.