History Channel is a popular streaming app where you can stream full episodes of documentaries and historical fiction series. It is a history-based television network by A&E Network. You can stream the History Channel shows for free. However, for commercial-free streaming, you can subscribe to History Vault for $4.99 per month and $49.99 per annum. It even offers you 7 days free trial. You can stream History Channel on Google TV, as it is available on the Play Store.
Every day you get new content on History Channel. It supports many streaming devices, including Google TV. History Channel is available as an application and as well as on the website. It includes the shows like The Curse of Oak Island, Ancient Aliens, Forged in Fire, American Pickers, and many more.
How to Watch History Channel on Google TV
1. Launch your Google TV and navigate to the Apps section on the home screen.
2. Under App categories, select the Search for apps option.
3. In the search bar, type and search for the History Channel.
4. From the search results, select the History Channel app.
5. Then, click on Install to install the History Channel app.
6. Once installed, click on Open to launch the History Channel app.
7. Then, stream your favorite history shows on your Google TV.
How to Cast History Channel on Google TV From Smartphone
1. Connect your smartphone and Google TV to the same WIFI network.
3. Next, launch the History Channel app on your smartphone.
4. Then, play any video that you want to watch.
5. Now, click on the Cast icon.
6. Select your Google TV device from the list of devices.
7. The video will now play on your Google TV.
Related: How to Install History Channel on Apple TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the History Channel app free?
The History Channel app is totally free to download and use. However, you can subscribe to History Vault for commercial-free streaming.
2. Does Google TV have History Channel?
Yes, History Channel is available on Google TV.