- Paramount Plus Website: Go to Paramount+ website → Profile icon → Account → Cancel Subscription.
- Android: Open Play Store → Profile icon → Payments & subscriptions → Subscriptions → Paramount+ App → Cancel Subscription → Tap Cancel.
- iPhone/iPad: Launch Settings → Click your Apple ID → Tap Subscriptions → Select Paramount+ → Cancel Subscription → Tap Confirm.
- Apple TV: Go to Settings → Users and Accounts → Account → Subscriptions → Enter your Apple ID and password → Paramount+ → Click Cancel Subscription → Select Confirm.
- Fire TV: Visit Amazon website → Memberships & Subscriptions → Paramount+ → Manage Subscription → Cancel Channel → Tap Confirm.
- Roku: Navigate to Paramount+ → Press the * button → Manage Subscription → Cancel Subscription → Tap Done.
Paramount Plus is a subscription-based streaming service with various entertainment stuff, including movies, TV shows, sports, etc. It is an evolved version of CBS All Access. It is a standalone app that offers 30000+ TV episodes and movies from popular channels like BET, Nickelodeon, CBS, MTV, Comedy Central, Paramount Pictures, and the Smithsonian channel. Though it offers a lot, sometimes users wish to cancel the Paramount Plus subscription.
There are different ways to cancel the Paramount+ premium. You need to cancel the subscription via the medium which you have used to purchase the Paramount+. Make sure to cancel the subscription at least a day before the next billing date. If not, the service will be auto-renewed.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Paramount+ Website
If you have purchased the premium plan via PC, phone, smart TV, or gaming console, then refer to the steps below to cancel the subscription.
(1) Visit the Paramount Plus website from any web browser.
(2) Tap the Profile icon displayed in the top-right corner.
(3) From the drop-down, click Account.
(4) Scroll down and hit the option Cancel Subscription.
(5) Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the cancellation process.
How to Cancel Paramount+ Subscription on Android Device
If you have bought the subscription through the Play Store, you need to cancel the Paramount+ premium on the Play Store of your Android device.
(1) Open Play Store on your Android mobile.
(2) Hit the Profile image exhibited at the top.
(3) Scroll down and select the option Payments & Subscriptions.
(4) Tap Subscriptions on the next screen.
(5) Look for the Paramount+ app and select it.
(6) Click the option Cancel Subscription and tap Cancel to confirm the process.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus Premium on iPhone/iPad
If you have purchased Paramount Plus via App Store, then here is how to cancel it.
(1) Open Settings on your iPhone.
(2) Tap on your Apple ID.
(3) Look for the option Subscriptions and click it.
(4) Choose Paramount + from the list of your subscriptions.
(5) Finally, tap the Cancel Subscription button.
(6) Click Confirm to complete the cancellation process.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Apple TV
(1) Turn ON your Apple TV and open the Settings app.
(2) Select Users and Accounts on the Apple TV settings.
(3) Tap your Account and click Subscriptions displayed under the heading Manage.
(4) Fill in your Apple ID and password to proceed further.
(5) Select Paramount + from the app’s list.
(6) Now, click on the Cancel Subscription and tap Confirm to cancel the Paramount+ premium.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription on Amazon Fire TV
(1) Go to the Amazon website from a web browser on your PC.
(2) Hit the option Memberships & Subscriptions from the drop-down menu.
(3) Scroll down and choose Manage Subscription next to Paramount+.
(4) Click Cancel Channel and hit the option Confirm to cancel your subscription.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription on Roku
(1) Choose Paramount+ on the Roku home screen.
(2) Press the * button on the Roku remote.
(3) Choose Manage Subscription.
(4) Then, click on the Cancel Subscription option.
(5) Confirm the process by selecting Cancel Subscription again.
(6) Finally, tap Done to cancel your Paramount+ subscription on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
You will not be charged any cancellation fee or penalty after cancelling the subscription.
No. You wouldn’t receive a refund after canceling the plan. Instead, the service will be available for your access until the next billing date.
Yes, you can re-subscribe to the Paramount+ subscription if you cancel. Simply visit the website or any other billing source and proceed with the purchase.