- Android/iPhone: Launch Sky Go >> Sign in >> Click the Cast icon >> Tap your Chromecast >> Play a video.
- Chrome Browser [PC]: Go to Chrome >> Visit Sky Go website >> login >> Click the three-dotted icon >> Tap Cast >> Select your Chromecast >> Tap Cast tab >> Play any Sky GO title.
Sky Go is the best platform to watch movies, TV shows, live sports, etc. Sky TV subscribers can watch Sky Go for free. With the Sky package, users can watch Sky Go content on up to four screens. Sky Go provides more than 800+ movies in HD quality. Sky Go is a Chromecast-compatible streaming service. Like other casting apps, the Cast icon is placed at the top right corner of the screen and on the playback screen. Cast Sky Go to your Chromecast-connected TV and experience all its contents on the big screen.
FYI: If you own an older model of Chromecast, we recommend you check out the types of Chromecast and get the latest Chromecast model.
Sky TV: Pricing
Those Sky customers can get Sky Go for free. Non-Sky subscribers can get any one of the Sky TV subscription plans below.
- 18-Month Contract – £26/month (Setup fee – £20)
- 31 Days – £29/month (Setup fee – £39.95)
How to Chromecast Sky Go from Smartphone [iPhone/Android]
 Under the same WiFi connection, connect your Chromecast device and smartphone.
 Click the Cast icon exhibited at the top.
 Select your Chromecast device from the list.
Note: If there is no cast icon on the Sky Go app, update the app on your smartphone and try again.
 Select a video on the Sky Go app.
 Once the device connects, you can see the selected video on your TV.
How to Cast Sky Go from PC [Chrome Browser]
 Go to the Sky Go website from the Chrome browser on your PC.
 Sign in to your Sky Go account and play any video.
 You will find the Menu icon (⋮) in the top corner. Click on it.
 Under the menu section, select the Cast option.
 Choose your Chromecast device from the list of nearby devices. Under the Sources drop-down, select the Cast tab.
 Now, the video will get played on your TV screen.
Troubleshoot Chromecast Issues on Sky Go
The below fixes will help you resolve the issues when you cast Sky Go to TV.
- Check if casting and cast to devices are using the same WiFi.
- It is vital to get the latest version of the Sky Go app.
- Try loading a different TV show or movie if you get buffering issue.
- Close and relaunch the Sky Go app on your casting device.
- Disconnect the app from Chromecast and reconnect it back.
- Finally, reboot your Chromecast to solve the casting issue.
Installation Guide of Sky Go on Other Streaming Devices
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can Chromecast Sky Go to your TV from your smartphone or PC.
By using the updated version of the Chrome browser, you can cast Sky Go from your laptop.
Yes. Sky Go is available only in the UK. Those facing geo-restrictions can enable the best VPN, like NordVPN or ExpressVPN, on the casting device and can stream the Sky Go titles without any limits.