The NBA Finals 2022 influenced many people and almost 12.40M viewers watched it. But this year, the viewers count increased by 9% compared to the last year. So, the NBA Finals 2023 is hitting the spot this year. Almost 16 teams participated to get qualified for the NBA Finals. Among them, Denver Nuggets and Miami Heat have qualified for the NBA 2023 championship. To watch the NBA Finals 2023 on Roku, you must install and activate the NBA app.
Once you install the NBA app, purchase the NBA League Pass. Without a league pass, you can’t watch the NBA Finals 2023 on the NBA app. If you do not have a pass, sign in to the ABC Network with your Cable TV Provider to watch the NBA Finals 2023.
Alternatively, you can use streaming services like ESPN, fuboTV, DirecTV, Hulu+Live TV, YouTube TV, and many more to watch the NBA Finals 2023 without a Cable TV Provider.
NBA Finals 2023 – Schedule
|Game 1||Nuggets vs. Heat||June 2 [Friday]|
|Game 2||Heat vs. Nuggets||June 5 [Monday]|
|Game 3||Nuggets vs. Heat||June 7 [Wednesday]|
|Game 4||Nuggets vs. Heat||June 9 [Friday]|
|Game 5||Heat vs. Nuggets||June 12 [Monday]|
|Game 6||Nuggets vs. Heat||June 15 [Thursday]|
|Game 7||Heat vs. Nuggets||June 18 [Sunday]|
How to Install & Activate NBA App on Roku
1. Launch your Roku device and connect it to a stable internet connection.
2. Click on the Streaming Channels option and select the Search icon.
3. Next, search for the NBA app using the available virtual keyboard.
4. Once you find the app, click on Add Channel option.
5. Wait until the app is added completely and launch it.
Add NBA Channel from Roku Website
1. On your Smartphone or PC, visit the official website of Roku[my.roku.com/index].
2. Sign in with your Roku account details.
3. Next, select your profile icon and tap Channel Store.
4. Click on the Search icon and locate the NBA app.
5. Once you find the app, select Add Channel option.
6. After that, head back to your Roku device and restart it.
7. Within a minute, the NBA app will appear on your TV screen.
Activate NBA on Roku TV
1. Launch the NBA app on your Roku device.
2. Click on the Login option and you can see an activation code on your TV screen.
3. Now, open a web browser on your Smartphone or PC and visit the NBA activation website[nba.com/activate].
4. Enter the activation code and hit Continue.
5. After that, choose your Cable TV Provider and sign up with its details.
6. Once done, the NBA app will be activated.
How to Subscribe for NBA League Pass
1. Open a Web Browser on your Smartphone or PC.
2. Visit the NBA official website[nba.com].
3. Click on the League Pass option from the top of the page.
4. Choose the League Pass subscription that you are comfortable with and hit Subscribe.
- League Pass – $14.99/month
- League Pass Premium – $19.99/month
5. If you have a promo code, enter that and hit Apply to reduce the subscription cost for the initial month.
6. Finally, enter the billing details and tap Agree and Subscribe.
7. Once done, you can start streaming the NBA Finals on your Roku device.
Alternative Ways to Watch NBA Finals 2023 on Roku
|STREAMING PLATFORM||SUBSCRIPTION COST||OFFICIAL WEBSITE|
NBA Not Working on Roku – General Fixes
At some stage, the NBA app will start creating issues like buffering, lagging, white screen, and many more. So, it will be a bit tougher for you to stream the NBA Finals 2023. In this case, use these troubleshooting steps to solve the issues.
- Check whether you have connected your Roku device to a strong internet connection.
- Clear the cache on Roku to delete all the unnecessary storage on your Roku device.
- Restart Roku to fix all the temporary bugs.
- If you find that the NBA app is creating constant issues, uninstall NBA and reinstall it again and check whether the app is working or not.
- Approach the NBA support center and enquire about the persisting errors.
Frequently Asked Questions
To watch all the NBA games for free, you must subscribe to a Cable TV Provider.