Are you a big fan of sports channels and want to stay tuned to college sports and events on SEC Network without a cable or satellite connection? Then, many streaming services offer you the channel online, and you need not rely on the cables. For those unaware, the SEC Network is a TV channel more popular among college students. It covers college sports from Southeastern Conference and is a part of the NCAA. The channel telecasts the live games and events conducted between the teams from 14 Universities, along with analysis and news. You will find the possible streaming services with which you can watch SEC Network without cable. It is more similar to watching FS1 without cable.
How to Watch SEC Network Without Cable
The streaming services which allow you to stream SEC Network without cable or satellite includes,
- Sling TV
- DirecTV Stream
- Hulu + Live TV
- YouTube TV
If you want to stream the SEC network without cable, then subscribe to the Sling TV Orange package with an extra sports add-on. It also allows you to stream TV shows, series, news, sports, and movies from top TV channels like CNN, AMC, BET, A&E, EPSN, Bloomberg Television, Cartoon network, etc. You can also avail many other live shows and on-demand movie titles.
The Sling TV has 3 different packages, Sling Orange and Sling Blue, each costing $35. There is also an option to avail of both Orange and Blue at $50 to enjoy the benefits of both at a discounted price.
Sling Orange offers a streaming SEC network along with 15 extra sports channels when you subscribe to sling Orange with a sports add-on at $11/ month.
- You can watch SEC Network without cable using Sling TV on Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox One, Roku, Google Chromecast, iPhones/iPads (iOS 9 and later, iPhone 4.0 and later), Android devices, tablets, and smart TVs.
DirecTV Stream is another best option to watch SEC Network without cable. It offers streaming SEC Network along with hundreds of other premium channels like HBO Max, SHOWTIME, STARZ, EPIX, etc. It also has an option to choose from 65000 on-demand titles covering movies, series, shows, and other special programmings.
While DirecTV Stream offers 4 packages, 3 of them support streaming SEC network.
- Entertainment – Doesn’t support SEC Network.
- Choice – costs $69.99 per month and offers SEC Network and 105+ channels of live TV with 45000+ on-demand titles.
- Ultimate – costs $84.99 per month and provides 140+ channels, including SEC Network and 55000+ on-demand titles.
- Premier – costs $129.99 per month. You can watch SEC Network and 150+ channels, 65000+ on-demand titles, etc.
- You can watch DirecTV Stream on Chromecast, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Google TV, Roku, iPhone/iPad, Android devices (Phone/Tablet), Mac, Windows, LG Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, VIZIO Smart TV.
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV is the best way to watch SEC Network without cable. The service is known for its great collection of on-demand movies and TV shows, and live TV programs. Hulu is loaded with lots of trending content and a popular list of movies and shows with algorithms that suggest your interest.
Hulu offers only one package, which is strikingly affordable at just $6.99 per month. Hulu’s ad-free package costs $12.99 per month.
- You can watch Hulu on Firestick, Android TV, Apple TV, Roku, Google Chromecast, Android TV, iOS devices(iPhone/iPad), Android devices( Phone/Tablet), Sony Smart TV, VIZIO Smart TV, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Mac, Windows, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo.
fuboTV is primarily a sport-oriented channel, and thus you can get SEC Network without cable. In addition, it also has other channels for kids, entertainment, lifestyle, and news to cover a wide range of audiences other than sports fans. It is the cheapest streaming service with SEC Network support.
Fubo offers 4 Packages, which include,
- Pro – costs $69.99 per month and streams 120+ channels.
- Elite – costs $79.99 per month and streams 180+ channels.
- Ultimate – costs $99.99 per month and streams 210+ channels.
- Latino – costs $32.99 per month and streams 40+ channels.
To get the SEC Network on fuboTV, you should subscribe to the Elite or Ultimate plan with a sports add-on, which costs $10.99 per month.
- You can watch fuboTV on Roku, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, iPhone/iPad, Android devices (Phone/Tablet), Mac, Windows, LG Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, VIZIO Smart TV.
YouTube TV is one of the streaming television services to get SEC Network without cable. It offers live TV programs along with on-demand title videos. The service has a cloud-based DVR option and the facility to have six accounts per subscription. With YouTube TV, you can tune to live sports, news, and many other famous channels like ABC, FOX, NB, and Univision. It also includes many other local channels in the list.
By subscribing to YouTube TV, you can avail 85+ channels. You can also get local channels all for just $64.99 per month, which makes YouTube TV one of the best options to choose for cord-cutters.
- You can watch YouTube TV on Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, iOS devices (iPhone/iPad), Android devices (Phone/Tablet), Mac, Windows, PlayStation, Xbox, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.
Thus, these are the different ways to watch SEC Network without cable. With the subscription to any of the above streaming services, you shall watch it for free. Similarly, you shall Watch ACC Network Live Without Cable to never miss out on Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Tennis, Volleyball, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Both are different channels. SEC Network is 24 hours live TV channel, whereas SEC Network Plus is a complimentary digital platform that telecasts various events through ESPN.
Yes. You can watch SEC Network on the ESPN app.
Yes. With the Premium plan, you can watch SEC Network on Paramount Plus. You can get access to SEC Network either on the Paramount Plus app or visit paramount.com.
You can use any of the above streaming services to watch SEN Network for free.