See is one of the trending series on Apple TV. Season 3 of See is scheduled for August 26, 2022. The expectation for this upcoming season is sky-high. If you haven’t watched the first two seasons of See, which comprises 16 episodes, you can watch them on Apple TV+. As See is one of the exclusive original shows on Apple TV+, you will need an Apple TV+ subscription.
Apple TV+ Subscription
Apple TV+ offers only one subscription plan. The cost is $4.99 per month. There is no yearly plan available for Apple TV+.
How to Watch See on Apple TV+
All the Apple TV originals, including See, are streamed exclusively through the Apple TV+ app. You can download the Apple TV app on the Play Store and on the App Store. This app is available on all Apple devices like iPads, iPhones, Mac PCs, and Apple TV boxes. This app is also available on non-Apple devices like Roku, Firestick, and other Smart TVs.
1. Initially, open the Apple TV app on your device.
2. In the menu bar, tap on the Search Icon. If the movie that you want to see appears in the Up Next section, simply tap on that to see the movie.
3. In the search field, type as See.
4. Click on that and enjoy the movie.
How to Watch See on Firestick
As See is only available on Apple TV, you have to download the Apple TV on Firestick in order to watch the series.
1. Open the Fire TV home screen.
2. Select Find and click Search.
3. In the Search Bar, type as Apple TV.
4. Next, you can see the Apple TV icon in the search results.
5. Click on the Apple TV icon and select the Download or Get button to download the Apple TV on Firestick.
6. After downloading the app, open the Apple TV to launch it.
7. After launching the app, open the app and log in with the credentials.
8. On the home screen of the Apple TV, tap on the Search icon.
9. Type See and watch all the previous seasons.
How to Watch See on Roku
See is an Apple TV series and it can only be seen on Apple TV. If you want to enjoy See on Roku, you have to download the Apple TV on your Roku Device.
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Open the Channel Store.
3. Select Search Channels and type as Apple TV.
4. Use a directional pad on your Roku remote to highlight the Apple TV.
5. Press OK to view the details and Add Channel.
6. Then, tap Go to Channel to open the Apple TV+ app.
7. Sign in with your Appel TV+ account and watch all the previous episodes of See.
You can watch all the episodes of See in the Apple TV app on your iPhone or iPad.
Unfortunately, See is not available on Netflix, it is available only on Apple TV.
No, there is no way to watch See without an Apple TV Plus subscription.