TV Land is owned by the Viacom and Entertainment group. It is a popular app that brings classic TV shows for vintage lovers and sitcoms to attract the present users. With this app, you can even watch live streams. It has a large collection of sitcoms from the 90s to new trending collections. And if you like to stream TV Land on Chromecast with Google TV, you can, but the procedure isn’t straightforward. It is because TV Land is not available on Google TV. If you still prefer streaming TV Land on Google TV, there are alternative ways.
TV Land includes classic sitcoms, interviews, behind-the-scenes clips, bloopers, and original comedy series. And with the TV Land app, you can unlock the full episodes of several series like Teachers, Impastor, Reba, Younger, King of Queens, and many more.
How to Get TV Land on Chromecast with Google TV
TV Land is not available on the Play Store for Google TV. So we have to sideload the app with the Downloader. Look at the below-listed steps to install TV Land using Downloader.
1. Connect your Google TV to the HDMI port and launch it. Further, check it has WIFI access.
2. Select the Profile icon available at the top right and select Settings.
3. Go ahead to scroll down and select System. Then, click on About.
4. Under About, click on Android TV OS build for 7 times until you see You are now a developer prompt appears.
Steps to Install Downloader on Google TV
1. Now, get back to the Google TV home screen and select Apps from the top panel.
2. Next, move to the App Categories and click on the Search for Apps option.
3. Then, enter Downloader using the on-screen keyboard and tap the Search button.
4. Now, select Install to install Downloader app on Google TV.
5. Click on Open to launch the app.
6. Then, go to Settings –> Apps –> Security & Restrictions –> Unknown Sources and turn on the slider of the Downloader to install unknown apps.
Steps to Sideload TV Land Using Downloader
1. Launch the Downloader app on your Google TV.
2. Navigate to select the search bar on the Downloader home.
3. On the search bar, enter the TV Land apk link and click on the Go button.
4. Once after TV Land apk file gets downloaded, click Install to install the TV Land app on your device.
5. Then, launch the TV Land app and stream the movies that you want to watch.
Alternative Way: How to Cast TV Land on Google TV
If you don’t want to sideload TV Land on Google TV, you can cast it easily from your Android phone.
Pre-Requisite: Open Settings -> Apps -> Menu -> Special Access -> Install Unknown Sources -> Chrome.
1. Connect your Smartphone and Google TV to the same Wifi network.
2. Next, install the TV Land apk from any trusted third-party source on Chrome.
3. Then, launch the app and Sign in with your TV provider credentials.
4. Click on the Cast icon from the top right corner of the screen.
5. Next, select your Google TV device.
6. Then, play the contents from TV Land on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is TV Land available on Firestick?
TV Land is available on the Amazon App store. So you can download it on Firestick easily.
2. Can I watch TV Land for free?
You can watch TV Land for free with the free trials of streaming services like fubo TV, Sling TV on Google TV, and Philo.