- Moviebox App is not available for Firestick.
- Via Downloader: Get Downloader >> Enable Install Unknown Apps & ADB Debugging >> Open Downloader >> Enter Moviebox Pro apk >> Go >> Install >> Open >> Watch Moviebox Pro.
- Use Express VPN to use it without limitations if you are in a geo-restricted region.
Moviebox is a popular application that includes various movies, TV shows, series, music, and more in HD quality. This app has been discontinued and replaced by the Moviebox Pro. Moviebox Pro is a premium streaming app with more than 15000 movies and TV shows. You can download any content on Moviebox Pro. This app also has external player support. Firestick users cannot download the Moviebox Pro app from the Amazon App Store. The only possible way to get Moviebox Pro on Firestick is by sideloading the app using Downloader.
Moviebox Pro: Subscription Plan
Subscribed users or Existing VIP package users can add the Family Plan available on Movie Box Pro. It supports adding up to 5 user profiles with the plan. It allows four concurrent streaming devices to stream at the same time. Moviebox Pro has no hidden charges.
- The Family Plan for 1 Month costs $5.99 per month.
- It costs $4.49 monthly with a 25% discount for 6 months.
- For 12 months, it costs you around $2.99 per month with a 50% discount.
How to Download Moviebox Pro on Firestick
To stream Moviebox Pro on Firestick, You need to enable the option Install unknown apps on your Firestick. Then, you must get an invitation code to stream the content by activating the account. Carry out the steps below after installing the Downloader on Firestick.
(1) Turn On the Firestick-connected TV and connect the Firestick to the internet.
(2) Click the Find tab on the Firestick home screen.
(2) Select My Fire TV on the following screen.
(3) Choose Developer options on the following screen.
(4) Now click on Install Unknown Apps and ADB Debugging.
(5) Now, choose the Downloader app and Turn it On.
(6) Launch the Downloader app on Firestick from the apps section.
(7) Make sure to allow the permissions. And choose the Home tab on the left side pane.
(8) Now, highlight the URL field, type the MovieBox Pro apk download link, and then click Go.
(9) Once the Moviebox Pro app is downloaded, click on the Install button.
(10) Then, click the Open to launch the app on your Firestick.
How to Get Moviebox Pro Invitation Code
To stream the content on Moviebox Pro, you must activate your account with a Moviebox Pro invitation code. It will be provided by the support team.
(1) You need to send a mail to the Moviebox Pro support team at [email protected] asking for the invitation code.
(2) They will send the code within a day.
(3) Now, click on the code and follow the on-screen instructions to activate your account.
Highlights of Moviebox Pro
The features of Moviebox Pro are given below.
- Moviebox Pro has constant updates to fix bugs and enhance its performance and security. It also notifies you if a new update is available.
- Users can download favorite videos and watch them offline without an internet connection by using cloud DVR Storage.
- The titles available are based on rating, IMBD, release date, or from video categories like thriller, comedy, anime, action, romance, horror, adventurous, etc.
- It has YouTube API as an inbuilt video player.
How to Use Moviebox on Firestick with Real Debrid or Trakt
(1) Launch the Moviebox app from the home screen or under the Apps section of Firestick.
(2) Navigate to click on the Settings menu of Moviebox.
(3) Highlight Login to Real Debrid, and you will get the activation code.
Note: Select Login to Trakt.tv if you want to use Trakt.tv. Then, note down the activation code.
(5) Allow the activation process to complete, and with this, you shall add and stream even more titles on Moviebox Pro.
How to Integrate MX Player on Moviebox Pro
You can watch the Moviebox content on your Firestick via MX Player to experience smooth streaming without any issues.
(1). Install MX Player on Firestick.
(2). Launch the Moviebox app and then navigate to Settings.
(3). Click on the Choose default video player option.
(4). Select the MX Player app from the list.
(5). Play a video on the Moviebox and watch the content using the MX Player app.
How to Stream Moviebox using VPN on Firestick
Moviebox Pro is not fully legal, in that scenario, you can use a suitable VPN on Firestick to stream the titles without any issues. Here are the steps to stream Moviebox Pro on Firestick using a VPN.
(1). Install the ExpressVPN app on Firestick.
(2). Open the Moviebox Pro app and log in to your account using the necessary credentials.
(3). Select the server location and tap Connect.
(4). Open the Moviebox Pro app and stream the content.
(5). If you want to stop using VPN, tap the Disconnect button.
Best Alternatives for Moviebox Pro
If you don’t want to deal with legal issues by streaming Moviebox Pro, you shall try out the below apps for unlimited entertainment.
Showbox is the best option for streaming movies and live TV shows. It is the topmost app among Firestick users. Recently Showbox stopped its service, but you can use the Showbox APK. You can watch released movies in CAM quality, but it is ad-supported.
2. Cinema APK
Cinema APK is one of the popular android apps which precisely works on Firestick devices. When you sign in with Real-Dbrid, you can access the HD movies on the app. Cinema APK is remote-compatible, which allows effortless interaction with the devices.
3. Popcorn Time
Popcorn Time is the best alternative to Moviebox, which offers instant playback of its massive collection of on-demand titles. It is a torrenting service and can be accessed only in U.S territories.
Yet another better option to stream video on Firestick is the UnlockMyTV app. You can watch popular movies and series in the original language with subtitles. Moreover, it has its own library with synopsis and other information.
5. Sony Crackle
Sony Crackle is a free online streaming service and is available only in the U.S. Crackle offers an enormous collection of movies and shows from various productions like WB, Walt Disney, MGM, Lionsgate, 20th Century Fox, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you can’t. MovieBox has been shut down. Instead, you can install MovieBox Pro on your Firestick and stream free movies.
Yes. Moviebox users can use MX Player as the default player.
You can check the internet connectivity, clear the cache on Firestick, update the app on Firestick, uninstall and reinstall the app, update Firestick, and finally reset the Firestick to fix the Moviebox Pro not working issue.
No, Moviebox is not legal. Because it supports streaming copyright content without any legal license.