NBA (National Basketball Association) conducts a Final match every year. In this match, a couple of teams compete together and two of them will get qualified for the finals. In the NBA Finals 2023, Miami Heat from Eastern Conference and Denver Nuggets from the Western Conference have qualified. To watch the NBA Finals between the Nuggets and Heat on Firestick, you must install NBA App and purchase the League Pass.
Remember that you cannot watch the final match on the NBA app without a League Pass. If you do not have one, use other platforms like Sling TV, DirecTV, fuboTV, and many more to watch the NBA Finals 2023.
How to Install & Activate the NBA app on Firestick
1. Connect your Firestick to a strong wifi connection.
2. After that, click on the Search tile from your Firestick’s home page.
3. Tap the Search icon and type NBA using the virtual keyboard.
4. Now, your Firestick will start to locate the NBA app.
5. Once you find the app, pick it up from the search results and hit the Download button.
6. After the app gets downloaded, it will install automatically.
7. Now, you have to activate NBA after installing the app. Without activating, you cannot watch any Basketball match on your Firestick.
8. To activate the app, launch the NBA app on Firestick and tap the Login button.
9. Now, you can see an activation code on your TV screen along with the link to activate it.
10. On the other hand, open a web browser on your Smartphone or PC and visit the activation website[nba.com/activate].
11. In the current screen, enter the activation code that you saw on your Firestick’s screen and hit Continue.
12. Next, choose your Cable TV Provider and sign in with its details.
13. Within seconds, the NBA app will be activated and you can start watching the NBA Finals 2023 on your Firestick.
How to Subscribe to NBA
1. Open a web browser on your Smartphone or PC and visit the official website of NBA[nba.com].
2. When the web page loads, click on the League Pass option from the top of the screen.
3. Now, you can see two subscription packages available on the screen. Choose what you are comfortable with and hit Subscribe.
4. If you have not created an NBA ID, you can create one at this stage. If not, you cannot proceed to the next screen.
5. After that, enter your payment details and tap Agree and Subscribe. You can also use your PayPal account to get the League Pass subscription.
6. Finally, you have purchased the NBA League Pass. Now, you can stream the NBA Finals 2023 within the NBA app without any restrictions.
How to Screen Mirror NBA Finals 2023 to Firestick
Alternatively, you can screen mirror the NBA app to your Firestick and watch the NBA Finals 2023. Before that, connect your Smartphone and Firestick on the same wifi connection.
1. Open the NBA app on your Android Smartphone. If you do not have one, install it from the Google Play Store.
2. Start playing the NBA Finals 2023 on your Smartphone.
3. Next, bring down the notification panel and click on the Smart View option.
Note: On other Smartphones, the Smart View option can also be displayed as Mirror Share or Cast.
4. Within seconds, your Smartphone will show the list of active devices. From that list, choose your Firestick.
5. Now, the content on your Smartphone will appear on your Firestick, and begin to watch the NBA Finals 2023.
How to Watch NBA Finals 2023 Outside USA and Canada
The NBA app is geo-restricted within the boundaries of the United States and Canada. If you are residing outside of these two countries, you must use a VPN. These VPN services assist you to watch the NBA Finals 2023 in geo-restricted countries. All you have to do is, install the VPN on your device and connect it to a US server. Some of the VPNs that are recommended from our side are as follows.
|VPN||NO.OF.SERVERS||SUBSCRIPTION COST||FREE TRIAL|
|NordVPN||5,000+||Standard – $12.99/month|
Plus – $14.19/month
Complete – $15.69/month
|ExpressVPN||3,000+||1 Month – $12.95/month|
6 Months – $9.99/month (for 6 months)
12 Months – $6.67/month (for 12 months)
Methods to Watch NBA Finals 2023 without a Cable TV Provider
If you do not have a Cable TV Provider subscription, you can use these streaming services to watch the NBA Finals 2023 for free.
|STREAMING SERVICES||SUBSCRIPTION COST||DVR STORAGE|
|Sling TV||Orange – $40/month|
Blue – $45/month
Orange & Blue – $60/month
|fuboTV||Pro – $74.99/month|
Elite – $84.99/month
Premier – $94.99/month
Latino – $32.99/month
|DirecTV Stream||Entertainment – $74.99/month|
Choice – $99.99/month
Ultimate – $109.99/month
Optimo Mas – $974.99/month
|Hulu+Live TV||Hulu + Live TV (With Ads) – $69.99/month|
Hulu + Live TV (Without Ads) – $82.99/month
|Vidgo||Premium – $84.99/month|
Plus – $69.99/month
Ultimate – $99.99/month
Vidgo Mas – $39.99/month
If you do not have a League Pass, use the ABC app and sign in with your Cable TV Provider to watch NBA Finals 2023.