If you are a Samsung TV user and aspire to watch the NBA Finals 2023, you have to walk around a little. On the other places, you would be suggested to use streaming devices like Apple TV, FireTV Stick, Roku, etc. But there are a few possible steps to watch the NBA Finals 2023 on your Samsung TV without using them. Let’s see how it’s done.
Even though the NBA app isn’t available on the Smart Hub, you can use other streaming services like fuboTV, ABC Network, CBS Sports, and many more. Also, the NBA app is compatible with the web version. So, use the built-in web browser on your Samsung TV to stream the NBA Finals 2023.
Moreover, you can access a few live TV channels like CBS Sports and fuboTV Network to watch the NBA Finals 2023. For that, you must add a Cable TV Provider to your Samsung Smart TV. Alternatively, install the NBA app on your Smartphone and screen mirror it to your TV and continue watching the NBA Finals 2023 without any restrictions.
NBA Finals 2023
Before entering into the article, let’s have a quick view of what the NBA Finals 2023 contains.
Nearly 16 teams competed with each other to get qualified for the NBA 2023 Championship. Among them, Denver Nuggets and Miami Heat performed well and got qualified for the final match. The NBA final is going to have seven matches. But the first five matches will happen compulsorily. When both teams end up with a tied score till the fifth match, the last two matches might happen. The below table contains the NBA Finals 2023 schedule.
|Game 1||Nuggets vs. Heat||June 2 [Friday]|
|Game 2||Heat vs. Nuggets||June 5 [Monday]|
|Game 3||Nuggets vs. Heat||June 7 [Wednesday]|
|Game 4||Nuggets vs. Heat||June 9 [Friday]|
|Game 5||Heat vs. Nuggets||June 12 [Monday]|
|Game 6||Nuggets vs. Heat||June 15 [Thursday]|
|Game 7||Heat vs. Nuggets||June 18 [Sunday]|
You can get the entire schedule of the NBA Finals 2023 on its official website.
- Before initiating the process, make sure that you have created an NBA ID.
- If you have a Cable TV Provider, check whether it is active.
- The NBA app is available in the US and Canada. If you are residing outside these countries, use a VPN to have uninterrupted streaming.
How to Watch NBA Finals 2023 Using Samsung TV’s Web Browser
1. Connect your Samsung Smart TV to a good internet connection and check whether you are receiving enough bandwidth.
2. Grab your Samsung TV remote and hit the Smart Hub button.
3. Select the Web Browser option from the Samsung TV Apps section.
4. Using the pointer, click on the Search bar and visit the official website of NBA [nba.com].
5. Once the page loads, select the League Pass icon from the top of the page.
6. Next, you will see the NBA League Pass packages.
- NBA League Pass – $14.99/month
- NBA League Pass Premium – $19.99/month
7. Choose any of these packages and hit Subscribe.
8. After that, enter your payment details and select Agree and Subscribe.
9. If you have a promo code, enter it and hit apply while entering your payment details. Through this, you can lower your subscription cost for the initial month.
Watch NBA Finals 2023 on Samsung TV Using Live Channels
All Samsung Smart TVs contain a section called Samsung TV Plus. This section contains a couple of live TV channels that you can stream with the assistance of a Cable TV Provider. It also has channels from the genres like food, home, travel, sports, music, etc. From that, select Sports and use CBS Sports HQ and fubo Sports Network to watch the NBA Finals 2023.
All you have to do is, add a Cable TV Provider to your Samsung TV, locate any of these channels, and stream the NBA Live easily.
If you are struggling to search for these channels, here are their channels numbers:
- CBS Sports HQ – 1152
- fubo Sports Network – 1158
Use the Streaming Applications to Watch NBA Finals 2023 on Samsung Smart TV
If you have installed any streaming applications like DirecTV Stream, YouTube TV, fuboTV, etc, you can stream the NBA Finals 2023 without a Cable TV Provider. But, you must pay extra costs along with the actual subscription cost since the NBA is available as an add-on on most streaming services. Here is the list of streaming services you can use to watch the NBA Finals 2023 on Samsung TV.
|STREAMING SERVICE||ACTUAL SUBSCRIPTION COST||NBA ADD-ON PRICE||OFFICIAL WEBSITE|
|fuboTV||Pro – $74.99/month|
Elite – $84.99/month
Premier – $94.99/month
Latino – $32.99/month
|YouTube TV||Base Plan – $72.99/month|
Spanish Plan – $34.99/month
No. The NBA app is not available on Samsung TV.
Use the Samsung TV web browser and visit the NBA’s official website. There you can get the NBA League Pass on Samsung TV.