Paramount Network is an American television network. It has a streaming app called Paramount Network, which is available on many platforms. With the Paramount Network app, you can stream blockbuster movies, the latest episodes of your favorite shows, behind the scenes, and more. You can stream exclusive content with your cable TV subscription. You can even watch Paramount Network in real-time with your TV provider. Paramount Network is not available on Google TV, so we have to sideload the app.
Since Chromecast with Google TV is a new streaming device, only a few apps are officially available. So for the apps that are not available on Google TV, we have to sideload the apk with the Downloader. On Google TV, you will enjoy streaming favorite series like Ink Master, Lip Sync Battle, Wife Swap, and more from the Paramount Network.
How to Install Paramount Network on Google TV
1. Connect your Google TV to the TV HDMI port and connect it to the WiFi network.
2. Next, click on Search for apps and search for the Downloader app.
3. Then, click on Install to install Downloader on Google TV.
4. Now, go to Settings from your Profile menu.
5. Select the System and click on About.
6. On the next screen, tap Android TV OS build seven times to get the developer pop-up.
7. Now, go back to Settings and select Apps.
8. Next, select Security & Restrictions and open the Unknown Sources.
9. Then, select the Downloader app and turn on the Unknown Source toggle.
Sideload Paramount Network With Downloader
1. Launch the Downloader app and click on the Home button from the left side.
2. In the URL field, type the Paramount Network download link (https://bit.ly/3BvCeTC) and click on the Go button.
3. Once the APK file is downloaded, click on Install.
4. Once installed, click on Open,
5. Stream your favorite content on your Google TV.
Alternative Way to Stream Paramount Network on Google TV
If you are not interested in sideloading the Paramount Network app on your Google TV, then you can cast the app from your smartphone. If you have an old Paramount Network app, you should update it. Because the older version doesn’t support casting.
1. Connect your smartphone and Google TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Install the Paramount Network app from Play Store or App Store.
3. Launch the Paramount Network app on your smartphone.
4. Now, click on the Cast icon and select your Google TV.
5. Then, play any movie or show from Paramount Network.
6. It will be cast on your Google TV.
Related: How to Install Paramount Network on Apple TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I watch Paramount Network for free?
With the free trials of streaming apps like Philo, Hulu, fuboTV, and YouTube TV, you can stream Paramount Network for free.
2. Can I watch Yellowstone on the Paramount Network streaming app?
Yes, you can watch Yellowstone along with a lot of favorite series.