Players Klub IPTV is one of the best IPTV Providers for Firestick that offers more than 3K channels and 15K VODs at just $9.9/month. This service offers its own IPTV Player to stream content. Unfortunately, the Players Klub IPTV Player is not available on the Amazon App Store. You need to sideload the Players Klub IPTV APK on Firestick using Downloader. By installing this IPTV on Firestick, you can stream live TV channels and VODs from different countries, such as the USA, Canada, Australia, the UK, etc.
If you have installed Kodi on Firestick, you can also download and stream the Players Klub addon on Kodi. Before installing this app on Fire TV, subscribe to the Players Klub service on the official website. In this article, you will learn how to install and watch the Players Klub IPTV on Firestick or Fire TV.
How to Get Players Klub IPTV on Firestick
To sideload the Players Klub IPTV APK on Firestick, you need first to install the Downloader app on Firestick. Then, refer to the steps below to sideload the app.
Enable Install Unknown Apps
(2) From the Firestick home screen, go to the Settings.
(3) On the following screen, click the My Fire TV option.
(4) Then, select Developer Options.
(5) Now, click the Install Unknown Apps.
(6) Then, select Downloader and turn it On.
Download Players Klub IPTV on Firestick
(1) Now, press the Home button on the Fire TV remote and select the Apps icon.
(2) Launch the Downloader application and select the Home tab on the left pane.
(3) Press the Select button on the remote to highlight the URL field.
(4) Type the Players Klub IPTV APK link on the URL field.
(5) Then, click the Go button.
(6) Wait for the APK to download.
(7) Once the download is done, click Install from the on-screen window.
(8) After the installation, you can click Open to launch the app.
(9) Click Delete and then delete again to delete the Apk file that is no longer needed.
How to Install Players Klub IPTV Addon on Firestick
(1) Install Kodi on Amazon Firestick.
(2) Launch Kodi on your Firestick and click the Gear or Settings icon at the top-left corner of the screen.
(3) Next, click System Settings.
(4) Select Add-ons on the left panel.
(5) Then, click Unknown Sources and turn it On.
(6) Choose Yes on the pop-up warning.
(7) Go back to the home screen and click the Settings icon.
(8) Then, choose File Manager.
(9) On the next screen, choose Add Source.
(10) Click on None.
(11) Enter the repo URL of the Player Klub IPTV and click OK.
(12) Enter a name and click OK.
(13) Go back to Kodi’s home screen and choose Add-ons.
(14) Click on the Dropbox icon at the top-left corner of the screen.
(15) Click Install from Zip File.
(16) Then, choose the PlayersKlub from the list.
(17) Then again, click the zip file repository.playersklub-1.0.zip.
(18) Once the Players Klub repository add-on is installed, choose Install from Repository.
(19) Click the Players Klub repository.
(20) Then, tap the Video add-ons.
(21) Click The Players Klub.
(22) Click Install to start downloading the IPTV add-on on your Fire TV.
(23) The Players Klub add-on installed notification appears on the screen.
(24) Close and relaunch the Kodi app, and click the Players Klub IPTV addon.
(25) Log in with your account credentials.
How to Sign Up for Players Klub IPTV
(1) Visit the Players Klub IPTV website (https://playersklubiptv.com/) from your PC browser.
(2) Navigate till you see the subscription section and choose the plan. Then, click the Order Now button.
(3) Enter your username and password to create an account. Then, click Continue.
(4) Now, you shall review the price and plan details to select the Checkout or Continue button.
(5) Then, enter the form with your personal details. Under the Account Security section, you should provide your email and create a password. It is used to log in to the online account from a web browser.
(6) Then, choose the desired payment mode and click the Complete Order button.
(7) Now, follow the on-screen instructions and complete the Player Klub payment process.
(8) Once done, you will receive the login details of this IPTV service in your email.
The Players Klub IPTV may not work when the server is down or due to poor internet connectivity.
No. The official Players Klub IPTV is currently working well.