Players Klub IPTV is one among the various IPTVs that feature Live TV channels and on-demand content. It features 10000+ live TV channels from over 40 countries like the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, etc. The user will find more than channels classified under movies, sports, news, cooking, etc. In addition, it brings the best on-demand videos, TV shows, PPV, and over 3000 channels. The live TV supports EPG, and thus, you will never miss any upcoming events. The Players Klub IPTV can be streamed on Firestick either by installing the apk using Downloader or installing the same as Kodi Add-on. Both techniques are discussed in this guide.
How to Install Players Klub IPTV on Firestick
There are two different ways to install Players Klub IPTV on Fire TV Stick. First, you can install the Downloader app and add the APK of Players Klub IPTV. The next way is to install Kodi and install the Players Klub IPTV add-on. Both methods require you to enable the Apps from Unknown Sources.
How to Sign Up for The Players Klub IPTV
(1) Visit the official website of the Players Klub IPTV from your PC browser.
(2) Navigate till you see the subscription section and choose the plan. Then, click on the Order Now button.
(3) Enter the username and password you would like to create an account. Then, click Continue.
(4) Now, you shall review the price and plan details to select the Checkout or Continue button.
(5) Then, enter the form with your personal details. Under the Account Security section, you should provide your email and create a password. It is used to log in to the online account from a web browser.
(6) Then, choose the desired payment mode and click on the Complete Order button.
(7) Now, follow the on-screen instructions and complete the Player Klub login process.
Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
(1) Install Downloader on Firestick.
(2) From the Firestick home screen, go to the Settings.
(3) On the following screen, click on the My Fire TV option.
(4) Then, select Developer Options.
(5) Now, click on the Install Unknown Apps.
(6) Then, select Downloader and click to Turn On the settings.
Download Players Klub IPTV on Firestick
(1) Now, press the Home button on the Fire remote and select the Apps option. Choose App Library and select Downloader.
(2) Launch the Downloader application and select the Home tab on the left pane.
(3) Press the Select button on the remote to highlight the URL field.
(4) Type the following URL for Players Klub IPTV: https://bit.ly/32VH62s.
(5) Then, click on the Go button.
(6) Wait for the app to download.
(7) Once the download is done, click on Install from the on-screen window.
(8) After the installation, you can click on Open to launch the app.
(9) Click Delete and then delete again to delete the Apk file that is no longer needed.
Related: Best IPTV for Firestick / Fire TV For Live TV, Movies
How to Install Klub IPTV on Firestick as Kodi Add-on
(1) Install Kodi on Amazon Firestick.
(2) Launch Kodi on your Firestick and click on the Gear or Settings icon at the top-left corner of the screen.
(3) Next, click on System Settings.
(4) Select Add-ons on the left panel.
(5) Then, click on Unknown Sources to turn it on.
(6) Choose Yes on the pop-up warning.
(7) Go back to the home screen and click on Settings again.
(8) Then, choose File Manager.
(9) On the next screen, choose Add Source.
(10) Click on None.
(11) Enter the URL of the Player Klub IPTV and click OK.
(12) Enter a name and click OK.
(13) Go back to Kodi’s home screen and choose Add-ons.
(14) Click on the Dropbox icon at the top-left corner of the screen.
(15) Click on Install from Zip File.
(16) Then, choose the Players Klub from the list.
(17) Then again, click on the zip file playersklub-1.0.zip.
(18) Once the Players Klub repository add-on is installed, choose Install from Repository.
(19) Click on the Players Klub repository.
(20) Then, open the video add-ons.
(21) Click on The Players Klub.
(22) And, click on Install to start downloading the IPTV on your Fire TV.
(23) The Players Klub add-on installed notification appears on the screen.
(24) Close and relaunch the Kodi app, and click on the Players Klub IPTV on Firestick.
(25) Log in with your user credentials.
Related: Best Apps to Watch Live TV on Amazon Firestick
The subscription costs $9.90/month, or $27.00/3 months, and $84.00/year. You can visit the official website to stay updated about the price changes.
The Players Klub IPTV may not work when the website is down or due to poor internet connectivity.
The official Players Klub IPTV has been shut down years ago. However, the users can access the revamped version of the Players Klub IPTV.