Pluto TV is one of the American-based internet TV services provided by the ViacomCBS Network. Pluto TV is a free streaming platform where you can watch various movies, TV shows, and series from 27 exclusive channels. It is an ad-supported service that features over 250+ Live TV channels and 1000s of on-demand content. In addition, you will find the lots of Spanish movies and shows. Pluto TV app is officially available for devices like Android, iOS, Roku, Firestick, and selected Smart TVs. If you have a Panasonic Smart TV, you need not worry. You can install Pluto TV on Panasonic Smart TV.
Pluto TV on Panasonic Smart TV
The Pluto TV application is available on the Google Play Store to install and stream on your Android TVs. You can install the app and then activate your account to stream the contents.
How to Install Pluto TV on Panasonic Smart TV
Quick Start Guide: On your Panasonic TV, launch the Play Store >> select Search icon >> type as Pluto TV and select it >> click Install >> choose Open.
(1) Make sure to connect your Panasonic Smart TV to the internet.
(2) Press the home button on your TV remote.
(3) Open the Play Store in the Apps section.
(4) Click on the Search icon on the top-left corner of the screen.
(5) Then, type Pluto TV on the search field.
(6) Select the Pluto TV app from the search results.
(7) Now, click on the Install button to begin the installation of the channel.
(8) The Pluto TV app will be downloaded and installed on your Panasonic TV.
(9) Then, launch the Pluto TV app by clicking the Open button.
How to Activate Pluto TV on Panasonic Smart TV
(1) Launch the Pluto TV app on your TV.
(2) Click on the Activate button.
(3) A 6-digit activation code will appear on your TV screen.
(4) Go to the Pluto TV Activation site.
(5) Then, enter the activation code on the provided text field.
(6) Now, log in to your Pluto TV account.
(7) The Pluto TV app on your TV will refresh and start loading the contents.
Alternative Method: How to Cast Pluto TV to Panasonic Smart TV
Since Panasonic TVs come with Chromecast built-in, you shall cast Pluto TV to it.
(1) Connect your Panasonic TV to the same WIFI or internet connectivity as your smartphone.
(2) Search and install the Pluto TV app on your Android or iOS from the Play Store or App Store.
(3) Launch the app once after the download on your smartphone.
(4) Choose any title to play and hit the Cast icon.
(5) Select your Panasonic Smart TV and wait for the connection to establish.
(6) With this, you will find your smartphone screen on your Panasonic TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can add Pluto TV to Samsung Smart TV, Android TV, Roku TV, Fire TV, LG Smart TV, Vizio SmartCast TV, and Hisense Smart TV. You can add it from the respective App Stores.
You can find nearly 250+ Live TV channels that include AMC. NFL, CBS, Hell’s Kitchen, Nick Games, Nick Movies, ET Live, and Food TV.
Yes. You can access Pluto TV on those compatible TV models by installing the app from the App Store. Optionally, you shall even cast it from the smartphone.
Yes. Pluto TV supports closed captioning, and thus, you can watch any titles available in different languages.
Pluto TV doesn’t allow you to search for titles by entering the title or channel name. You can use the watchlist feature to browse the titles.
Yes. You can get Pluto TV on LG Smart TV.