- Sky Sports Box Office is not available on Firestick.
- Install Sky Sports Box Office: Install Downloader → Enable Install Unknown Apps for Downloader → Open Downloader → Enter Sky Sports Box Office APK link → Tap Go → Select Install.
- Amazon Silk Browser: Open Silk browser → Visit Sky Sports Box Office website → Sign in → Play a video.
- Cast from Android: Enable Mirroring on Fire TV Stick → Go to Notification Panel → Cast icon → Choose your Fire TV Stick → Open Sky Sports Box Office → Play a video.
Sky Sports Box office is a sports-oriented platform that focuses only on boxing events. All the contents in this service are PPV. You need to buy a live event on this service to view the content on the Sky Sports Box Office app. In addition, the users can watch the replays of the matches the next day. Sky Sports Box Office app is only available on the App Store and Play Store. Currently, this application is unavailable in the Amazon App Store. So, Firestick users can install the Sky Sports Box Office on Firestick using the sideloading method.
If you are not interested in sideloading apps on Firestick, use the Amazon Silk browser to access the web version of Sky Sports Box Office or mirror the Android phone to Firestick to stream Sky Sports Box Office content.
How to Get Sky Sports Box Office on Firestick
1. Set up your Firestick and connect it to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
3. Select the Find tab on the Fire TV home.
4. Choose the Search tile.
5. Search for the Downloader.
6. Click the Downloader application from the search results.
7. Select the Get button to install Downloader on your Firestick device.
8. Then, go to the Settings >> select My Fire TV >> choose Developer Options >> select Install Unknown Apps >> click Downloader >> turn On.
9. Now, open the Downloader and enter the URL of the Sky Sports Box Office apk app (https://bit.ly/3GZLRwG).
11. Click Go and tap on the Install button.
12. Then, open the Sky Sports Box Office app and log in to your account.
13. Select an event and purchase it.
14. Now, you can watch the selected boxing event or PPV on your Firestick.
How to Watch Sky Sports Box Office On Firestick [Silk Browser]
1. Install the Amazon Silk – Web Browser on your Firestick.
2. Open the browser from the home screen or under the Apps section.
3. In the Search Bar, enter the URL of Sky Sports Box Office.
4. Select the Sign In tab from the upper right corner.
5. Enter your login credentials and sign in to your account.
6. Purchase an event from the Upcoming Events section.
7. Now, you can watch the boxing event at the scheduled time on your Firestick.
How to Cast Sky Sports Box Office to Firestick
Before moving further, connect your Android mobile and Firestick to the same Wi-Fi.
1. Long press the Home button on your Firestick remote until a menu appears on the screen.
2. Scroll to the right and select the option Mirroring.
3. Now, you will see the Display Mirroring screen on the TV.
4. Go to the Notification center of your Android phone.
5. Locate the Cast icon and select it.
6. Tap your Firestick device name from the devices list.
7. Now, you will see the Android mobile screen on your Firestick.
8. On your Android mobile, install and launch the Sky Sports Box Office app.
9. Sign in to your account using the required login details.
10. Once signed in, play any video content on the app and watch it on your Firestick-connected TV.
Sky Sports Box Office Compatible Devices:
You can also stream Sky Sports Box Office on streaming devices listed below. Click the link to stream Sky Sports Box Office on the respective devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you have to use Downloader to install the app on Amazon Fire Stick.
No. You need to pay for the event to stream it on your Firestick.
No. You don’t need a NOW Sports Membership to watch Sky Sports Box Office events.