Sky Sports is a premium sports streaming app that includes Premier League, Cricket, Golf, F1, Action, Arena, and more. You can watch your Sky Sports through the Sky website and Sky Sports app. It costs around $6.99 per month. Nowadays, we all like to watch all the content on the big screen. The same thing comes in watching sports events. So we can stream Sky Sports content on Google TV.
Sky Sports app also comes with live blog commentary and detailed news articles about players, teams, leagues, events, and more. Using the Sky Sports app, you can also watch live streaming and on-demand videos. You can also cast the Sky Sports app from your smartphone to your Google TV.
Steps to Install Sky Sports on Google TV
1) Turn on your Google TV.
2) Select Search from the home screen.
3) In the search bar, type Sky Sports and click on the Search icon.
4) Select the Sky Sports app from the results.
5) Click on the Install button to get Sky Sports.
6) Once installed, click on Open to launch Sky Sports.
7) Now, you can stream Sky Sports content on TV.
How to Cast Sky Sports from Smartphone to Chromecast with Google TV
1) Connect your Google TV and smartphone to the same WIFI network.
3) Sign in with your Sky Sports account and select the content that you want to stream on your Google TV.
4) Now, you will find the Cast icon, click on it.
5) Then, select your Google TV from the results.
6) Once both devices are connected, you will be able to watch Sky Sports content on your TV.
Related: How to Stream Sky Sports on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I watch Sky Sports on Amazon Prime?
If you have Amazon Prime subscription, you can add the Sky Sports channels as an add-on.
2. Can you cast the Sky Sports app?
Yes, you can cast the Sky Sports to any cast-compatible device with ease.