The Super Bowl is the final destination of the NFL matches. The Super Bowl matches of 2024 will begin at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas on February 11, 2024, between the Kansas City Chiefs and the San Francisco 49ers. If you’re looking to stream the Super Bowl matches on Sony TV, you can download the CBS or Paramount Plus app on Sony TV to stream the matches officially. Apart from the Paramount Plus or CBS app, you can also stream the Super Bowl matches using the streaming service. From this article, you will learn the possible ways to stream Super Bowl matches on your Sony Smart TV.
How to Watch Super Bowl on Sony Android/Google Smart TV
If you’re an existing Paramount Plus user, you can directly jump into the installation steps. If you’re new to Paramount Plus, you need to subscribe to the service by visiting its official website. The Paramount+ plan subscription plan starts from $5.99 per month.
1. Turn On your Sony Smart TV and connect it to the proper WIFI connection.
2. Launch the Play Store and select the Search icon.
FYI: If you’re a Sony Google TV user, select the Search option at the top of the home screen.
3. Type Paramount Plus using the on-screen virtual keyboard on your TV.
4. Select the official Paramount Plus app and click the Install button.
5. After installing, launch the app and select the Sign In button.
6. Now, the application will show you an activation code [Make a note of it].
7. Visit the Paramount Plus activation website and enter the code shown on the TV app.
8. Click the Activate button and log in with your credentials.
9. Now, relaunch the app on your TV and start streaming the Super Bowl matches on your Sony TV.
Is it Possible to Stream the Super Bowl Matches on Sony TV Without Cable?
Yes, you can stream the Super Bowl matches on your Sony TV without cable using the streaming streaming services that offer CBS in their channel lineup. The popular streaming services that offer CBS in their channel lineup are listed below.
You can stream the Super Bowl matches for free using the free trial offered by the streaming services.