- On Apple TV: Open the App Store on TV > click Search > find Tennis Channel > click Get > choose Open > Activate and start streaming.
- AirPlay from Apple TV: Connect Apple TV & iOS to same WIFI > Open Control Center > Screen Mirroring > Apple TV > Open Tennis Channel app > Play a title > Watch on TV.
- AirPlay from Mac: Connect Mac & Apple TV to same WIFI > Open browser > Visit Tennis Channel website > Play a title > Click AirPlay icon > Select Apple TV to watch on TV.
If you want to watch 4500+ live and on-demand sports matches, you will find Tennis Channel an interesting option. It is an American sports cable channel launched in 2003 focusing mainly on Tennis. The other sports included on this channel are badminton and racquetball. Besides this, you shall use it to watch highlights, replay full matches, and on-demand titles. It is available for different devices while you will deal with watching Tennis Channel on your Apple TV.
Those premium users can access more than 650 live matches that aren’t available on Tennis Channel. It includes French Open, WTA Tours, Fed Cup Matches, etc. So, you can watch these events without hassle with the Tennis Channel.
How to Get Tennis Channel on Apple TV
1. Turn on your Apple TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Select the Apple App Store from the Home Page.
3. Choose the Search icon.
4. In the Search Bar, type Tennis Channel and search for it.
5. Choose the Tennis Channel from the search result.
6. Select the Get button to install it on your Apple TV.
DYK? Fox Sports Go on Apple TV is rebranded to Bally Sports, and you can download it to watch your favorite sports titles.
How to Activate Tennis Channel on Apple TV
1. Open the Tennis Channel app on your tvOS. An Activation Code will display on your screen.
2. Then, go to https://tennischannel.com/activate on your browser.
3. Enter the Activation Code and choose your cable service provider.
4. Click on Continue.
5. Then, enter your cable subscription account details to verify your account.
6. Now, you can log in to the Tennis Channel App on your tvOS to stream it.
Note: If you prefer streaming Female African American shows and movies, you shall add and stream BET Her on Apple TV.
How to Watch Tennis Channel on Apple TV Via AirPlay
1. Install the Tennis Channel on your iPhone from the App Store.
2. Tap on the Screen Mirroring option from the Control Center.
3. Select your Apple TV from the list of available devices.
4. Now, you can open the Tennis Channel application and log in to your account.
5. Tennis Channel will now be mirrored on your TV.
Note: As it is available on different devices, you shall install and activate Tennis Channel on Roku.
How to AirPlay Tennis Channel on Apple TV Via Mac
It is possible to AirPlay Tennis Channel to your tvOS from Mac PC.
1. Connect your Mac and Apple TV to the same WIFI.
2. Launch the browser of your choice on your Mac.
3. Visit the official website of the Tennis Channel using the address bar.
4. Click on Sign In and log in to your account with the necessary credentials.
5. Choose an event to play on your Mac and click on the AirPlay icon on the menu bar.
6. Now, select your Apple TV to establish a connection.
7. When connected, you can stream the event on your Apple TV.
How to Watch Tennis Channel on Apple TV Without Cable
The following are the streaming services that support streaming Tennis Channel without cable.
- YouTube TV
- Sling TV
- Hulu + Live TV
How to Fix Tennis Channel on Apple TV Not Working
If you get issues while streaming Tennis Chanel, the below fixes will work.
- Check if the WIFI connection is stable
- Close and relaunch the app
- Update Apple TV firmware with the latest version
- Get the latest version of the Tennis Channel app
- Uninstall and reinstall the app
- Restart your Apple TV
- Reset your Apple TV
Frequently Asked Question
Yes, it is available on Apple TV, and you can install it from the App Store.
Yes, the app is free. But you need to have a cable tv subscription account to access it.
YouTube TV on Apple TV is the best streaming service for watching live sports, and it also offers Tennis Channel to its users.