USA Network is an American-based streaming service owned by NBCUniversal Television. It is a great platform to watch popular movies and TV shows. The app has a user-friendly interface, and all the content in the USA Network is categorized into different genres. In addition to movies and series, it also offers different channels like a peacock, NBC, Universal Kids, etc. It is a paid streaming service. So, the users need to pay to get access to the content. USA Network is available on various platforms, including Roku. The users can directly download the app from the Roku Channel Store. Watching the USA network on Roku is the best way to stream your favorite movies, series, and TV shows.
How to Install USA Network on Roku Device
1) Press the Home button on the Roku remote controller and navigate the Home screen. Ignore this step if you’re already on the Home Screen.
2) Tap the option Streaming Channels.
3) Select Search Channels from the drop-down menu.
4) Using the virtual keyboard, type USA network on the search panel.
5) Locate the USA Network app from the search results and select it.
6) Tap Add Channel to install the USA network app on your device.
7) Click OK to confirm the installation process.
How to Activate USA Network on Roku
1) Open the USA Network app on your Roku device.
2) You can see an activation code displayed on the TV screen.
3) Take a note of the activation code and navigate to the USA Network activation site.
4) Enter the code and tap Continue.
5) Select Activate to complete the process.
5) That’s it. You can now access the USA Network app on your device.
Read Also: How to Install and Activate Vevo on Roku Device
Alternative Ways to Watch USA Network on Roku
USA Network is also available on other service providers like Hulu+ Live TV, Sling TV, fuboTV, etc. You can follow the above installation procedure to download the other service apps on the Roku device.
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu Live TV is the most well-known streaming service to watch live TV channels, movies, series, and popular TV shows. USA Network is one among the 65+ channels available with Hulu on Roku. It is a paid streaming service that has different subscription plans. The price starts from $5.99/month to $70.99/month.
If you’ve fuboTV on Roku, there is no need to install USA Network. fuboTV deals more about sports channels that have 114+ Live TV channels. You can also get access to USA Network content on fuboTV. If you’re a sports lover, this app is definitely worth it.
Like other services described above, Sling TV also has the USA Network content. As you all know, Sling TV is an American-based streaming service that has both live and on-demand videos. If you’ve already installed Sling TV on Roku device, watch the popular TV shows and series of USA Network on Sling TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Can I Watch USA Network on Roku?
Yes, the app is available on Roku Channel Store. You can easily download the app from the Roku store.
2) Is USA Network Free?
No, you need to get a subscription to the USA network. Visit their official website and click on your desired subscription to buy it.
3) Is USA Network available on YouTube TV?
Yes, you can stream USA Network on YouTube TV. In addition to YouTube TV, USA Network is also available in other popular services like Sling TV, fuboTV, Hulu+ Live TV, and DirecTV stream.