Yahoo Sports contains a lot of news related to sports. With this, you can watch live local and primetime sports games. Here you can get all the information about the players, games, and teams. It offers all the games like NFL, MLB, NBA, Soccer, Cricket, Boxing, and more. When it comes to Apple TV, Yahoo Sports is available only on Apple TV 4th Gen and above. For lower models, you have to use the Screen Mirroring method.
Using the Yahoo Sports app, you can create custom playlists of video content from any league. And it constantly updates all the games available like Football, Basketball, Baseball, and more. And it is the easiest and fastest way to access live scores and news of your favorite leagues. The article will guide you on how to watch Yahoo Sports on Apple TV in different ways.
How to Watch Yahoo Sports on Apple TV
1) Go to the Home screen of your Apple TV. Ensure your Apple TV is connected to WIFI.
2) Launch the App Store.
3) In that, click on the Search icon and type Yahoo Sports.
4) Then, click on the Yahoo Sports icon from the list of apps shown.
5) Next, click on the Get button to download the Yahoo Sports app on your Apple TV.
6) Once downloaded, click on Open.
7) Then, sign in with your Yahoo account.
8) Finally, watch any game from Yahoo Sports on TV.
How to Screen Mirror Yahoo Sports on Apple TV
1) Connect your Apple TV and iOS device (iPhone or iPad) to the same WIFI network.
2) Download and install the Yahoo Sports app from the App Store.
3) Go to the Control Panel and choose the Screen Mirroring option.
4) Your iOS device will look for nearby devices. When your Apple TV is detected, tap on it.
5) Now, your entire iOS screen will be mirrored on your Apple TV.
6) Then, launch the Yahoo Sports app and watch your favorite games on TV.
How to AirPlay Yahoo Sports to Apple TV from MacBook
1) Connect your Apple TV and Mac to the same internet connection.
2) On your Mac, launch the Safari browser and visit the Yahoo Sports website.
3) You shall need to log in to your account with the necessary credentials.
4) Now, click on the AirPlay icon on the toolbar. If you don’t find it, click on the Control Centre in the menu bar and choose AirPlay.
5) Go ahead to select your Apple TV to establish a connection.
6) When connected, you shall play any sports content on your Mac, and the same will be mirrored to your Apple TV.
You shall let enjoy watching live sports covering NBA, NFL, NHL, and more with the Yahoo Sports Apple TV app. With the app, you shall stay up-to-date with the daily scores, braking stories, betting updates, etc. If you own a Roku streaming device, you shall stream Yahoo Sports on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can watch NFL live on the Yahoo Sports app.
Yes, you can watch Yahoo sports on your TV.
You can watch local NFL games for free in the Yahoo Sports app.
Yes. You can AirPlay Yahoo Sports from Mac or iOS devices.