- To get Zoom on Tizen TV (Extinct): Go to App Store >> choose Search >> enter as Zoom and select it >> click Download >> tap Open and launch it.
- Casting Via Google Home: On Android/iOS, Launch the Google Home app > Profile > Mirror Device > Cast Screen/Audio > Select Samsung Smart TV.
- Screen Mirror from iOS: Download Screen Mirroring Samsung TV app > Launch it > Allow the Connection > Select Samsung TV > Start Mirroring > Mirror Samsung TV > Start Broadcast > Open Zoom app to screen mirror.
- AirPlay from iOS: Enable AirPlay on Samsung TV > Launch Zoom app on iOS > Control Center > Screen Mirroring > Samsung TV.
Zoom Meetings app is the most popular app for conducting meetings or video conferences, or webinars. It has been the most reliable video teleconferencing tool used by businesses and individuals. So, anyone can connect, communicate, and express their ideas. The Zoom app is officially available for almost all devices like Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, Smart TV, etc. If you would like to take advantage of using Zoom on a Samsung Smart TV, you will find this section helpful as it has covered the workarounds.
How to Get Zoom on Samsung Smart TV
It is easy to add apps to Samsung Smart TV. Use any of the following ways to use Zoom on Samsung Smart TV.
- Directly Install the Zoom app on Samsung Smart TV.
- Screen Mirroring from Android mobile or tablet.
- Screen Mirroring from iPhone or iPad.
How to Download Zoom on Samsung Smart TV
Important Update: Zoom isn’t currently compatible with Samsung TVs with Tizen OS. So, you cannot directly install it from the app store.
1. Navigate to your Samsung TV home screen to launch the App Store.
2. Hover over to the Search option and type Zoom using the on-screen keyboard.
3. When the search results appear, select the Zoom application and click Download.
4. You can find the app under the App section of your TV.
5. Now, Open and log in to your Zoom account.
6. Finally, enter the meeting ID to start watching the Zoom video conference on Samsung smart TV.
How to Cast Zoom to Samsung TV from Android Smartphone/Tablet
It is yet another easy way to get the Zoom app on your Samsung TV. In the latest versions of Samsung Smart TVs, screen mirroring is supported directly.
Even otherwise, you shall plug in the Chromecast device to your TV if your Samsung TV isn’t cast compatible using the HDMI cable onto the HDMI port.
1. Turn on your Samsung smart TV and connect it to a stable WIFI.
2. Make sure to connect the smartphone to the same WiFi network as your smartphone.
3. From the Play Store, download and log in to your Zoom account on your mobile.
4. To cast Zoom, you require the Google Home app. Download the app from Play Store.
5. Open and tap your Profile. Now tap Mirror Device >> Cast screen/audio.
6. Select your Chromecast device from the available devices.
7. Wait for your screen to get mirrored onto your TV. Now, open the Zoom app and start working.
How to Cast Zoom to Samsung TV from iPhone/iPad
This method is easy if you have an Apple TV or an AirPlay-enabled TV. After connecting your Samsung TV and iOS to the same WIFI, you shall follow the steps.
1. Open the App Store on your iOS device and download the Zoom app.
2. Download the Mirror for Samsung app on your iPhone from the App Store.
3. Launch the app on your iOS device, and it will search for the available Samsung devices. If prompted, you got to Allow the connection.
4. After selecting the Samsung Smart TV, tap on Start Mirroring >> Mirror Samsung TV >> Start Broadcast.
5. Now, your iPhone will be mirrored on the Samsung TV.
6. Open the Zoom application on your mobile and use it on your TV.
Zoom Meeting on Samsung TV Via AirPlay
1. Connect your Apple device and Samsung TV to the same WIFI.
2. Download and install the Zoom app on your iPhone/iPad/Mac.
3. On your Samsung TV, enable AirPlay under Settings >> General >> Apple AirPlay Settings >> AirPlay >> Turn On.
4. Go to the Control Center on your iOS to select Screen Mirroring. On Mac, click on the AirPlay icon from the Menu bar.
5. When screen mirroring is enabled, launch the Zoom app on your phone or PC.
6. Now, you shall access Zoom from the Samsung TV screen.
How to Screen Mirror Zoom on Samsung Smart TV Via Roku
It is possible to screen mirror to your Samsung TV connected with the Roku streaming device from a PC.
1. Connect your Roku device to your Samsung TV with the help of the HDMI cable.
2. Now, use the same WIFI on your Roku-connected Samsung TV and your PC.
3. Go ahead to open the Zoom app or visit the Zoom website to join a meeting.
4. Press the Windows+P keys to select the Duplicate option.
5. Allow the PC to scan for the nearby device. Now, you shall select Roku TV to which you want to connect.
6. Once the connection gets established, you shall use Zoom on your Samsung TV.
Since you cannot directly download and use the Zoom app on your Samsung Smart TV, you should rely on any of the methods to use Zoom and connect with others. Because that was the most reliable way of using Zoom.
How to Access Zoom on Other Devices
The following links will help you access Zoom on the respective devices.
- Zoom Meeting App on Apple TV
- Zoom on Firestick
- Chromecast Zoom Meeting
- Zoom Meetings on Google TV
- Zoom Meetings on Roku
Frequently Asked Questions
The basic Zoom plan is free, and you can conduct unlimited meetings for upto 40 minutes.
Yes. There are three subscription plans: Pro ($14.99), Business ($19.99), and Enterprise ($19.99).
Yes. You can install the app from the app store of the Samsung TV.