- You cannot download the Zwift app from the Amazon App Store.
- Via Downloader: Get Downloader >> Enable Install Unknown Apps >> open Downloader >> Enter Zwift TV apk >> Go >> Install >> Open >> Play Zwift workout videos.
- Via Screen Mirroring: Long press the Home button >> Select Mirroring >> Install the Zwift app on Android phone >> Go to Notification Panel >> Cast >> Select Firestick >> Open Zwift >> Start your workout.
Zwift is a virtual workout app that allows you to integrate your training session and interact with your friends. The app has over 1,000 workouts designed by coaches from all around the world. It also provides more than 80 virtual routes in 6 worlds. There are more than 200 live events available, and you can participate in daily events. While Zwift is compatible with devices including Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, and Apple TV, you cannot get Zwift on Firestick. However, there are alternative ways in which you can access Zwift workout videos on Firestick.
How to Sideload Zwift on Firestick using Downloader
(1) Install the Downloader app from the App Store on Firestick.
(2) Click the Settings icon on the Fire TV home screen.
(3) Choose the My Fire TV tile and tap Developer Options.
(4) Select Install unknown apps.
(5) Highlight the Downloader and Turn it On.
(6) Open the Downloader app on your Firestick.
(7) Click on the URL bar and fill in the Zwift APK download link. Then, select the Go button.
(8) Hit the Install button to download the app on Firestick.
(9) Open the Zwift app and log in to your Zwift account to watch all your workouts straight on your Firestick.
How to Screen Mirror Zwift on Firestick from Android
If you cannot install the Zwift apk on Firestick, or if you are not interested in sideloading apps, try the below method. Before moving further, connect your Firestick and Android phone to the same WiFi network.
(1) Long press the Home button on the Firestick remote to get the Shortcut menu.
(2) Scroll right and click the Mirroring option.
(3) Go to Notification Panel on your Android phone and choose the Cast option.
- Alternatively, you can search for the Cast option in your Settings.
(4) The Firestick device name will appear. Click on it to start mirroring your screen.
(5) Now, open the Zwift app and start working out.
- Install Zwift from the Play Store if you haven’t downloaded it on your Android phone or tablet.
(6) The entire screen will appear on the Firestick-connected TV.
Best Alternatives for Zwift on Amazon Firestick
There are multiple workout apps available on the market, and the best alternative to the Zwift app is listed below. You can download these apps directly from the Amazon App Store.
Installation Guide of Zwift on Other Streaming Devices
Zwift can also be installed on the streaming devices given below.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can use the downloader to install Zwift on the FireStick 4K.
The subscription starts at $14.99 per month after the 7-day free trial.
Yes. You can use mirroring apps like AirBeamTV or AirReceiver to cast Zwift on Firestick from your iPhone.