Acorn TV is one of the most liked media streaming services for people who want something different. It covers everything from the world’s best dramas, mysteries, comedies from Britain and beyond. The channel has an extensive video library consisting of amazing original content and many licensed shows from different providers like BBC Studios, DRG, ZDF, and ALL3Media. Even though Acorn TV is a video streaming service based in the United States, it brings you amazing content from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, and Mexico. In this article, you will find details on how to watch Acorn TV on Roku TV.
Acorn TV is one of the most versatile streaming services and has dedicated apps for different streaming platforms. It includes devices like Roku, FireStick, Android, and iOS devices. All this amazing content is offered to you at $5.99 per month, making Acorn TV a desirable option for viewers.
How to Get Acorn TV on Roku
1. Connect your TV to your Roku device. Also, make sure your device has an active internet connection.
2. Then, click on the Streaming Channel option from your Roku home screen.
3 Next, navigate to the Search Channel option and click on it.
4. In the search bar, enter Acorn using the on-screen keyboard and search for it.
5. Further, select the Acorn TV app from the search results.
6. Click on the Add Channel option on the app info page.
7. Now, the download process will begin. Once the Acorn TV app download is done, click OK.
8. Finally, open the Acorn TV app on your Roku. When prompted, enter your Acorn TV login credentials. If you don’t have an Acorn TV subscription account, you can even Sign Up to stream it using Prime Video.
9. Now, you can stream all your favorite content on your Roku TV.
Related: How to Add, Activate, and Stream Crackle on Roku TV
Install Acorn TV on Roku from Web Browser [Alternative Way]
1. Visit the official website of the Roku Channel Store from any web browser on your computer or smartphone.
2. Sign in to your Roku account that you have used on the Roku TV.
3. Further, click on the Roku Search bar, type in as Acorn TV and search for it.
4. Select the Acorn TV channel from the search results
5. Finally, click on the Add Channel button on the channel info screen.
6. Once Acorn TV gets added to your Roku TV, you shall refresh the device to start accessing it.
Frequently Asked questions
1. How much does the Acorn TV subscription cost?
Acorn TV subscription costs you $5.99 per month. But, if you are willing to get an annual subscription, you can get it for $59.99 per year.
2. Does Acorn TV offer a trial?
Yes, Acorn TV offers you a free 7-day trial before you have to commit to a subscription plan.
3. Is Acorn TV free with Amazon Prime?
No. Acorn TV isn’t free with Amazon Prime Video.