Adult Swim is available on Amazon Firestick and you can install it directly on your device. Adult Swim allows you to stream tons of content without any cable login. You can stream the available content without logging in. If you wish to stream additional content, then you can log in with your cable provider. With Adult Swim on Firestick, you can stream adult animations, mockumentaries, sketch comedy, original series, syndicated series, short films, and more.
You can install the official Adult Swim app on your Fire TV Stick from the Amazon App Store. Make sure to sign in with your cable or satellite TV service provider to stream nightly on-air simulcasts and unlock additional content.
How to Install Adult Swim on Firestick
As mentioned earlier, the Adult Swim app is available on the Amazon store. You can install it directly on your device.
(1) Navigate to the Firestick Home Screen and click on the Find option.
(2) Choose the Search option.
(3) Now, type Adult Swim on the search screen with the Firestick remote.
(4) Select the Adult Swim app from the search results. The app info page will open.
(5) Click the Get/Download button.
(6) Choose Open to launch the app. You will get the activation code.
(7) Go to the Adult Swim activation link (https://www.adultswim.com/ned/).
(8) Select Fire TV device from the drop-down menu.
(9) Enter the activation code and sign in with your pay-TV service provider.
(10) Now, the Adult Swim app on your Firestick will get activated.
(11) Stream your favorite video content on the Adult Swim app.
(1) From any web browser, visit the Amazon website.
(2) Then, sign in to the account that you are using on your Firestick device.
(3) Click on the Search field and type Adult Swim.
(4) Select the channel from the search results.
(5) Click on the Add to Firestick on the app info screen.
(6) Now, launch your Firestick and connect it to the internet.
(7) The app will be installed and the contents will start loading once you activate the account.
Note: This method is called the cloud installation method. The app will get installed on your Firestick when it is turned on and connected to the internet. You might have to wait for a few minutes for the app installation process.
Adult Swim Supported devices
Apart from Firestick, Adult Swim is available on the below devices:
- Adult Swim on Roku
- Adult Swim on Apple TV
- on Android Smart TVs and phones
- on iOS devices
How to Fix Adult Swim not working on the Firestick issue?
If Adult Swim is not working on your device, then try these troubleshooting methods:
- Uninstall and install the app again.
- Restart Firestick.
- Check whether the Firestick is connected to the internet.
- Clear app cache on Firestick.
- Reset your Firestick device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can install the Adult Swim app on your Amazon Firestick to stream all the shows.
Yes, the Adult Swim app is available for free without a cable login. If you are looking to stream additional content, then you have to log in with your cable provider.