Vidgo is a streaming service that comes with more than 150 live channels to entertain you. The live channels are from categories like entertainment, kids, lifestyle, news, and sports. You are allowed to have three simultaneous streams on any subscription package. This service also offers a strong option for Spanish-speaking viewers. Vidgo is compatible with smartphones, web browsers, and streaming devices, including Firestick. With any of its subscription plans, you get access to 14000 movies and shows. Besides this, you will also find classic hits, blockbuster releases, and recent releases. The best part of using Vidgo on Firestick is you will get access to 100+ hours of content every day.
What’s Included on Vidgo
The salient features of Vidgo are as follows.
- It is a contract-free streaming service with no hidden fees.
- You will get the best live TV in different genres like news, sports, and shows.
- With the Timeshift option, you can pause, rewind, and skip live sports events and shows.
- It includes Live Watch Party, with which you can watch movies with friends or family by sharing the content.
Vidgo Subscription Plans & Pricing
Vidgo is a premium streaming service with three different plans that provide different content. Currently, there is no Vidgo free trial provided for new users.
- English Premium: $79.95/month
- It includes 150+ live channels, live sports and news, local shows, and on-demand titles with 20 hours of free DVR.
- English Plus: $59.95/month
- There are more than 110+ live channels that include news, sports, and on-demand titles. It includes 20 hours of DVR for free for the first 90 days.
- Spanish MAS: $29.95/month
- It includes 45+ live channels that bring the best of Latino news, sports, and entertainment. You will get a 90-day of free DVR support.
How to Download Vidgo on Firestick
Firestick supports Vidgo officially, and you can get it installed directly from the Amazon App Store.
Quick Guide: On the Fire TV home, select Find > click Search tile > type as Vidgo > choose the app > click Install > select Open.
1) Launch your Firestick and ensure to connect it to the WIFI.
2) On the Fire TV home, select the Find tab and select the Search tile.
3) Using the on-screen keyboard, you shall search for the Vidgo app.
4) Select the Vidgo app tile under the Apps & Games section.
5) Click on Get or Download to install Vidgo on Firestick.
6) Once installed, click on the Open button to launch the app.
7) Sign in with your Vidgo account.
8) Then, you can stream the Vidgo live channels on Firestick.
Since it is a multi-platform service, you can get Vidgo on the Roku lineup of streaming devices to stay entertained with lots of shows, movies, sports, and more.
How to Install Vidgo on Firestick using Downloader
For any reason, if you cannot install the official Vidgo app on Fire TV from the Amazon App Store, you shall get it sideloaded on Firestick. For this, you shall rely on the Downloader app.
1) Download and install the Downloader on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
2) Go to Fire TV home and select the Settings icon from the menu bar.
3) Now, select the My Fire TV tile using the Fire TV remote controller.
4) Choose the Developer Options on the following screen.
5) Select Apps from Unknown Sources.
6) Highlight Downloader and choose Turn On.
7) Now, launch the Downloader app from the Fire TV home or apps section.
8) On the Downloader Home, click on the search field to type the URL of the Vidgo apk. Click GO.
9) Allow Downloader to connect to the server to download the apk file.
10) Click on the Install button on the next screen.
11) You shall select Open to launch the app when the installation is over.
12) Go ahead to enter the Vidgo login details, such as the email and password, and click on the Sign In button.
Alternative Way: How to Stream Vidgo on Firestick Via Screen Mirroring
If you don’t want to install the app either officially or unofficially, then you shall screen mirror to Firestick from your smartphone.
1) Connect your Android smartphone and Firestick to the same Wifi network.
2) Hold the Home button on your Firestick remote for a few seconds.
3) You will get a screen that displays Apps, Sleep, Mirroring, and Settings.
4) Select the Mirroring option.
5) On your Android smartphone, open the Notification Panel.
6) Select the Cast option.
7) Now, your phone will search for the available devices. Select your Firestick device.
8) Then, launch the Vidgo app and stream the live channels on Firestick.
- If you haven’t installed it, install it from the Play Store on your Android phone or tablet.
These are the possible ways to watch Vidgo on Fire TV. With this, you will access popular channels at home or on the go. It includes family-friendly channels and kids’ shows. So, you can get entertained with your family. While it supports three simultaneous streams, you cannot create separate profiles in one subscription. Unlike DirecTV on Firestick, you shall not get unlimited DVR support with Vidgo.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Vidgo will offer local channels from ABC and Fox in select markets.
No. Currently, the three-day free trial has been stopped.
Yes. It is officially available on the Amazon App Store.