A&E is an American pay-TV channel initially focussed was on fine arts, documentaries, dramas, and educational entertainment. But now, you can stream various movies, series, and original content. Most popular shows include Court Cam, WWE Most Wanted Treasures, Biography Presents, Nightwatch, Intervention, Hoarders, The First 48, and 60 Days In. The A&E app is available for devices like Android, iOS, Roku, Firestick, Chromecast, and Smart TV. You might require a pay-TV service provider to start streaming the content.
A&E’s official app is available on the Roku Channel Store. You can install the channel and log in with the cable or satellite TV service provider to start streaming. You can also install channels like AT&T TV, Sling TV, Philo, fuboTV, and Hulu to stream the A&E channel.
How to Install A&E on Roku
1. From your Roku home screen, navigate to the Streaming Channels.
2. On the Streaming Channels screen, click on the Search option.
3. Type A&E on the search field.
4. Now, select the A&E app from the search results.
5. Click on the Add Channel button on the app info screen.
6. Then, click on the Go to Channel option to launch the channel.
7. An Activation code will appear on the screen.
8. Go to https://www.aetv.com/activate.
9. Now, choose Roku as the streaming device.
10. Then, select your Service Provider.
11. Then, enter the activation code.
12. Tap Continue. On successful activation, the A&E channel on Roku will start loading contents.
Alternative Ways to Stream A&E on Roku
fuboTV is yet another streaming service provider that features an A&E channel. You can install the fuboTV on Roku and log in with your account. It includes channels like A&E, AMC, BET, Bravo, Comedy Central, CNBC, MSNBC, ESPN, and Fox Sports. The subscriptions are the Basic ($59.99/month for 1 device), the Family ($64.99/month for 3 devices and the Elite ($70.99/month for 6 devices).
Hulu cam with the live TV service that features 65+ live TV channels under two different subscription packs. The Basic + Live TV service costs $64.99/month and a Premium + Live TV subscription costs $70.99/month. The available channels include A&E, MSNBC, NBC, CNBC, TBS, A&T, TNT HGTV, ABC, CBS, Fox, etc. And as usual, you can stream on-demand movies, TV series, and Originals. Install Hulu on Roku.
A&E is a part of all the three subscription packs offered by Sling TV. The subscription packs include Sling Blue ($35/month), Sling Orange ($35/month), and the combined pack ($50/month). TBS, A&E, AMC, AXC, BBC America, BET, Bravo, and CNBC are few channels that you can stream with the Sling TV on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the A&E channel on Roku free?
Yes, you don’t have to pay to add the channel to your Roku streaming device. But in order to stream the contents, you might need to log in with your pay-TV service provider subscription.
2. Can I watch A&E without cable?
Yes, A&E is a part of few service providers that don’t require any cord or cable network. They work as a standalone streaming service provider.