With Firestick connected to your TV, you can stream your favorite streaming services. So, you can download applications that are supported. Firestick is not just for streaming, as it lets you play games. Antstream Arcade has the largest collection of retro and classic games. All of them are officially licensed, and there are 3000+ officially licensed games. It is possible to download Antstream on your Firestick and access thousands of games on the go.
Users can select any game they want, and they can compete with their friends all over the world. There are challenges and contest sections where people from all over the world will compete in it. Get into this section for guidelines on installing and playing the Antstream arcade game on your Firestick.
How to Install Antstream on Firestick
1. Setup your Firestick device and connect to an internet connection.
2. Select the Find Tab from the Home Screen.
3. Choose the Search option.
4. In the Search Bar, type Arcade and search for it.
5. Choose the Antstream Arcade Games App from the search result.
6. Select the Get Tab to install it on your Firestick device.
7. It will take a couple of minutes to install it on your Firestick.
Related: How to Install and Stream UPtv on Firestick/Fire TV
How to Sign Up for Antstream on Firestick
If you have an account already, click on Log in, otherwise click on Create Account.
1. Open the Antstream application.
2. Select the Create Account option.
3. Enter your Email address and select Next.
4. Then, Enter your Password and select Next.
5. Verify your account from your mail.
6. After the verification process, you’ll begin with the setup.
How to Play Games on Antstream
1. Relaunch your Antstream Fire TV application.
2. Select a game that you want to play.
3. Click on the Play tab.
4. Now, choose your gaming controller as a Fire TV remote and select the Play tab again.
Related: How to Stream Logo TV on Firestick [Alternative Ways]
5. Finally, you can play games on the Fire TV remote using the Antstream application.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Firestick support Antstream?
Yes, Firestick supports Antstream.
2. How much does Antstream cost?
You can install and use it for free.
3. Can I control the gameplay with Firestick remote?
Yes, you can control the gameplay with the Firestick remote.